Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Just ordered a draco and a KS-12 online yesterday and I'm excited as fukk. Unfortunately nobody I know in real life shares the same passion for guns like I do except the degenerate troubled nikkas so :beli:ain't telling them shyt for they get to asking if they could borrow it

fukk you need to borrow my shyt for?:stopitslime:

Anyway we got a sub forum for cars/bikes, but not about guns. Don't tell me I gotta go hit up the NRA to get my fix. I've had pistols for years but I just recently decided to build an arsenal on my woke shyt lol fwm

why you need an arsenal?

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I just started getting into guns, only got a shottie and a glock though. haven't felt a need for anything else

You need 2 rifle's. A short to mid range rifle (5.56/.223, 7.62x39, 300blk) and a long range rifle(7.62x51 and above)

We have a gun thread

Last edited:

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
full

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just ordered a draco and a KS-12 online yesterday and I'm excited as fukk. Unfortunately nobody I know in real life shares the same passion for guns like I do except the degenerate troubled nikkas so :beli:ain't telling them shyt for they get to asking if they could borrow it

fukk you need to borrow my shyt for?:stopitslime:

Anyway we got a sub forum for cars/bikes, but not about guns. Don't tell me I gotta go hit up the NRA to get my fix. I've had pistols for years but I just recently decided to build an arsenal on my woke shyt lol fwm
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...d-which-guns-do-you-have-or-plan-to-get.6199/