Reppin
Dont Mess Wit Texas
AmbPb1M.jpg

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Nah. You can go .40 to 9mm or .357sig but not the other way around. I have a lonewolf 9mm conversion barrel in my G23 and have not problems with it. Just need to use 9mm mags.

Conversion - Lone Wolf Distributors

For what I understand those 357 Sig slugs are a lot faster than the 40 cal slugs is that right? And Lone Wolf makes threaded barrels to right? I know some states silencers and Sonic suppressors are perfectly legal. You ever used a suppressor with your Glock?

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: DLo

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
For what I understand those 357 Sig slugs are a lot faster than the 40 cal slugs is that right? And Lone Wolf makes threaded barrels to right? I know some states silencers and Sonic suppressors are perfectly legal. You ever used a suppressor with your Glock?

I heard 357 sig travels a lot faster but it never really caught on (compared to 40) and is pretty expensive to shoot.

Lone Wolf makes threaded barrels. You can get a suppressor in PA but you need the sheriff to sign off on the paperwork before you send to ATF. I have it on my list of things to do but need to find out if the sheriff will sign.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
nikka kill yaself fakkit...
With that Glock...
You figure out how to see that half Rican baby of yours yet fukkboy?...

I've been called every name in the book and been accused of being 3 other post in just the week for talking about racism. I've been negged for no reason like 12 times. Now I'm being accused of a baby daddy of half black half, hispanic kid.
:deadmanny:

:mjgrin:I love the coli.

Can we actually try and stay on topic this time?

Last edited:

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
I've been called every name in the book and been accused of being 3 other post in just the week for talking about racism. I've negged for no reason like 12 times. Now I'm being accused of a baby daddy of half black half hispanic kid.
:deadmanny:

:mjgrin:I love the coli.

Can we actually try and stay on topic this time?
nikka You've been here before..
fukkin fakkit, I know your posting style...

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm referring to calibers bigger than 9mm, but I prefer Springfield XDs. Glocks recoil too much because they aren't optimally balanced. XDs have polymer lower receivers like Glocks, but they have more weight in the upper, so the recoil is significantly less compared to Glocks. I've shot over 5,000 rounds in guns produced by these manufacturers, but it only took me one mag in my XD to tell the difference.

Most police agencies use Glocks because they're reliable and cheap, but I don't think their as good as XDs. The government awards contracts to the lowest bidder, so if police are using it, it's probably cheap.