Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
That makes sense, although it still doesn't address the grip length. In the video you posted that guy even comments on the grip length being an issue with concealed appendix carrying. 12:30 mark
Still a great gun by the way. Just don't feel like they quite succeeded in making it the best of both worlds in comparison to a 19 and a 26. Depending on what you want it for, the other two might be better choices.

I get it but give it time just like they have pinkie extensions for the 26 someone will make a pinkie extension for the 43.

But yeah if you cant get a full purchase on the gun nothing else matters.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I just started getting into guns, only got a shottie and a glock though. haven't felt a need for anything else

You don't. The fukked up thing was 50 or so years ago most houses had grandad's rusty shottie in the closet. But now most people don't. The people who do have fifty guns for every scenario (I am one of those people)

Not saying that you shouldn't get into guns but just know that it could be an expensive habit. During the last ammo shortage I used to cop at least two ammo creates of bullets and I used to shoot about 400 rounds on each weekly range trip.

You start buying gun accessories like lights and lasers and basically you'll be funding others gun habits as you upgrade.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You don't. The fukked up thing was 50 or so years ago most houses had grandad's rusty shottie in the closet. But now most people don't. The people who do have fifty guns for every scenario (I am one of those people)

Not saying that you shouldn't get into guns but just know that it could be an expensive habit. During the last ammo shortage I used to cop at least two ammo creates of bullets and I used to shoot about 400 rounds on each weekly range trip.

You start buying gun accessories like lights and lasers and basically you'll be funding others gun habits as you upgrade.

Don't say I didn't warn you.
Yeah, my parents used to have my grandpa's rusty old shot gun in their closet. Sold it at an estate auction. Now they act like guns never had a place in our family. even though they were raised by a dude who used to hunt rabbits and duck all the time with his dogs. :mjlol:

I figure hey, shotgun, good low maintenance home defense weapon. My girlfriend won't need any time at the range to effective with it and I can use it for food during an apocalypse if i have to hunt. Pistol good for the car or for my person conceal carry if i get attacked by a dog or a mugger. I'm covered. :yeshrug:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Just ordered a draco and a KS-12 online yesterday and I'm excited as fukk. Unfortunately nobody I know in real life shares the same passion for guns like I do except the degenerate troubled nikkas so :beli:ain't telling them shyt for they get to asking if they could borrow it

fukk you need to borrow my shyt for?:stopitslime:

Anyway we got a sub forum for cars/bikes, but not about guns. Don't tell me I gotta go hit up the NRA to get my fix. I've had pistols for years but I just recently decided to build an arsenal on my woke shyt lol fwm

We got a thread for gun owners.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...d-which-guns-do-you-have-or-plan-to-get.6199/

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, my parents used to have my grandpa's rusty old shot gun in their closet. Sold it at an estate auction. Now they act like guns never had a place in our family. even though they were raised by a dude who used to hunt rabbits and duck all the time with his dogs. :mjlol:

I figure hey, shotgun, good low maintenance home defense weapon. My girlfriend won't need any time at the range to effective with it and I can use it for food during an apocalypse if i have to hunt. Pistol good for the car or for my person conceal carry if i get attacked by a dog or a mugger. I'm covered. :yeshrug:
Yeah man to keep it a stack if you don't live alone or have kids then a light/ laser on the Glock or even an AR-15 would technically be better but unless you live in a brick house or have thick walls a shotgun would handle shyt adequately.

If someone came to my house unannounced I'd pick up a 1500 BCM Reece which I had to add lights lasers and a sling to. A shottie is simple.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
why you need an arsenal?

To put it simply it is because of the the old adage, "better to have and not need than need and not have" that rings true in this instance. I was raised by a paranoid grandmother who was (and still is) cautious and very much with the shyts if somebody try to pull it so she stayed wit a pipe. As did everybody else in my family hell I grew up around guns it's nothing :childplease: always wanted a shotgun and just as I was about to buy I thought about the infamous SB home invasion story and decided to grab a draco too :whew:

I just started getting into guns, only got a shottie and a glock though. haven't felt a need for anything else
The same logic you use to justify the need for your glock can be used for rifles and shotguns as well, albeit in a less likely scenario.

With that said, rent a rifle at your local gun range. If you have the same itch I do, the mere sound of you loading a magazine and then racking that bytch is enough to just fill you with glee. Then the feeling of the stock against your shoulder as you zero in on your target is just...:wow:

Just like my love for fast cars and bikes, this ain't for everybody. We all got our vices
You need a 2 rifle's. A short to mid range rifle (5.56/.223, 7.62x39, 300blk) and a long range rifle(7.62x51 and above)

We have a gun thread

Now wait a cotdamn minute :mjlol: da hell you need long range for :russ::russ: I'm all for defense but I can't think of a defensive situation where a SNIPER RIFLE is necessary you wildin my nikka

You think you’re a man with that gun?

I'm a man without it

man without it

man without it

Real nikkas don't need to announce what guns they have.

:yeshrug:

Dap fishing at it's finest Straw Man

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Now wait a cotdamn minute :mjlol: da hell you need long range for :russ::russ: I'm all for defense but I can't think of a defensive situation where a SNIPER RIFLE is necessary you wildin my nikka

shyt I need a long range gun, just like the other people in the world that need a long range gun lol.

You can't think of any defensive situation where you need a sniper rifle....wow that's sad:francis:

You can turn your long range rifle in to a short to medium range rifle, by adding 45 degree back up sights and zero your sights at 25 yards, while still having your scope on the rifle. You just turned you long range rifle into a cqb.

RS-1.jpg