Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That would be the best bet, and then put them in storage and at a trusted family members home.
6k is more than enough too, to get rifles and scopes.

Breh I have so many fire arms you would think I'm crazy https://www.thecoli.com/threads/im-addicted-to-buying-guns-ama.503374/ tinypic took the pics down but Its pretty much my hobby...all my joints is stored at my Moma/sister houses...only thing I dont have is a proper sniper rifle ....this is the only thing I hate about the UK You cant even have a knife over here

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Man I like to shoot too much. That shyt would run my pockets
I was looking at 338 lapua or 338 norma via Savage, because I could get the range, but not the cost of a 50 bmg.
It is expensive, but you know what they say, you have to pay to play

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was looking at 338 lapua or 338 norma via Savage, because I could get the range, but not the cost of a 50 bmg.
It is expensive, but you know what they say, you have to pay to play
What you trying to shooting? I'm trying to do game hunting with no tracking and practice shooting. You talking 3 bucks a round...

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
What you trying to shooting? I'm trying to do game hunting with no tracking and practice shooting. You talking 3 bucks a round...
I want to do mile out long range precision shooting.
I don't mind the high round cost, because with the prs you don't really have that many shots out of your barrel in the first place.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Having an arrest on your record sucks when buying a gun. :francis: I always get a delay when they run the FBI background check. It always clears up but I have to wait three business days to be able to pick up my gun. Got a sweet deal on this AK yesterday at the gun show but can't take it home until the end of the week! :sadbron:

I didn't even go to trial or nothing, was just arrested and spent a couple of hours in jail and then released because charges were dropped! shyt happened 19 years ago! :mindblown:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Having an arrest on your record sucks when buying a gun. :francis: I always get a delay when they run the FBI background check. It always clears up but I have to wait three business days to be able to pick up my gun. Got a sweet deal on this AK yesterday at the gun show but can't take it home until the end of the week! :sadbron:

I didn't even go to trial or nothing, was just arrested and spent a couple of hours in jail and then released because charges were dropped! shyt happened 19 years ago! :mindblown:
You aren't putting your SS# on the FFL are you?
If you are, you know you don't have to right?