Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
the way they word the form is fukked up too. it used to say ssn was "optional" in an older version, now it says "optimal." i wouldn't be surprised if the fbi is using filled out ssns to data mine our background checks.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
i was looking at different tp9s as a red dot host and passed on it once i found out that you gotta take the rear sight off of all of them. and even if you don't put a red dot on it they're not tall enough for silencers. and the elite combat has a weird ass thread pattern too lol. i ended up going with the rex 1 zero t instead but i prefer da/sa triggers so ymmv.

Daps
Anybody own a Canik? What's your opinion on it?
I have the TP9 SXF and it's a dope ass pistol for the range, paid $500 with the Venom and you can't beat it.

55766-DEFAULT-l.jpg

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Still waiting on more info about the ar-v..not the carbine though but the pistol..the mp5 clone looks nice but the price has to really be on the low end to even consider it.
They said they would be significantly lower than competitors for the mp5 clone, and the lowest is 1500 for the Zenith ones.
Knowing PSA, I'm hoping for 600/700.

They said the piston ar, I thinkthey call it the jackal will come out 3rd quarter and has no price yet.