Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
i was at about 20 yards. i was also practicing with hollow points because i read somewhere you should train with the ammo you would actually use in a real life scenario.

You don’t need to train with your self defense ammo. You just want to go through enough of it to ensure that it feeds reliably and is accurate. All guns have their bullets of choice, so find a good one to plink with and another you can trust your life with.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i was at about 20 yards. i was also practicing with hollow points because i read somewhere you should train with the ammo you would actually use in a real life scenario.

I'm 11 out of 12 at 25 yards but my grouping is trash at that distance.
15 and up im :takedat:. Got a Glock 19 gen 5, I like it but I should have just got the Glock 45 (Gen 5)

Y'all tripping. You shouldn't be shooting nothing but small game at 25 yards, like bird's or waterfowl with a shotgun, or small game with a rifle or shotgun.

That's my opinion. Only time I really see myself shooting someone is in a shootout. If someone pulls a knife or is raping someone I'm closing the distance to get a more accurate and effective shot.

Over 20 yards without a gunfight or imminent threat I'm retreating.
Yep. Lol, its a.pistol 25 yards is on the long range

That's rifle range.

I've seen people hunt with pistol, but in a lot of states it's illegal.

Last edited:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Y'all tripping. You shouldn't be shooting nothing but small game at 25 yards, like bird's or waterfowl with a shotgun, or small game with a rifle or shotgun.

That's my opinion. Only time I really see myself shooting someone is in a shootout. If someone pulls a knife or is raping someone I'm closing the distance to get a more accurate and effective shot.

Over 20 yards without a gunfight or imminent threat I'm retreating.

That's rifle range.

I've seen people hunt with pistol, but in a lot of states it's illegal.
If you can get a good grouping at 25 then anything closer is gravy. I practice at the 25 because it helps with my sight picture and trigger control.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Google, Natural Point of Aim. Once i learned about it from an appleseed class i took, my shooting improved exponentially. A quick way to check your NPOA is to close your eyes and when you open them, that’s where your bullet should be landing, assuming you apply the other fundamentals as well. Don’t use your muscles to force your sights on target, adjust your position so your body lands on it naturally instead. Also, shoot at the bottom of your breath, oxygen in your lungs will make your shot unstable. Plus it’s just adds to a more consistent practice overall.

keep this chart handy too
6788c06642116e00577dfc72f867d65a.jpg

I 2nd this chart. I always bring my targets home after a range visit and check to see where I can correct my form.

Want to get a shotgun but may wait until after the holiday. Anyone have a preference.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Virginia is at the center of gun control debate right now. In response to proposal to take away certain guns and even send in National Guard to roundup guns, the conservative counties have passed resolutions to become "sanctuary gun" counties aka they will not enforce the proposed Democratic gun control laws coming out of the Democratic led counties. The conservative counties are even talking about deputizing their gun carrying citizens to prevent the state from taking them away. :whew:

Virginia National Guard responds after Democratic lawmaker suggests it may be needed to enforce gun control measures

Virginia's Second Amendment Sanctuaries: An Update | National Review

Virginia-2nd-Amendment-Sanctuary-Statue.jpg

Don't know why they want stricter control, not everybody lives in a gated community. And these people talk about increased cop presence

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Facts, i told someone the other day that the easiest way to make guns illegal would be to only do it for nonwhites at first. Then after the law passes, sneak in a measure that states only people with 100% european dna qualify as white (which no one does) so they later come and take everybody's gun. The "patriots" would be all for disarming all the black folks in america. use that 1 drop rule against them. :lolbron:

That's why we need to be Naaga members. Power in numbers:myman:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I 2nd this chart. I always bring my targets home after a range visit and check to see where I can correct my form.

Want to get a shotgun but may wait until after the holiday. Anyone have a preference.
Im looking at 930 mossy or a Rock Island Lion

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Virginia is at the center of gun control debate right now. In response to proposal to take away certain guns and even send in National Guard to roundup guns, the conservative counties have passed resolutions to become "sanctuary gun" counties aka they will not enforce the proposed Democratic gun control laws coming out of the Democratic led counties. The conservative counties are even talking about deputizing their gun carrying citizens to prevent the state from taking them away. :whew:

Virginia National Guard responds after Democratic lawmaker suggests it may be needed to enforce gun control measures

Virginia's Second Amendment Sanctuaries: An Update | National Review

Virginia-2nd-Amendment-Sanctuary-Statue.jpg
They're asking for a potential bloodbath trying to forcibly take people's guns, especially cacs. :snoop:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Those "Patriots" are the biggest hypocrites. They never say shyt when black folks get our Constitutional rights violated, they only care about their guns.
They are largely racist and they are hypocrites, they are still right in this instance
ain't this the damn truth. i lurk a bunch of militia organizing type channels and the same cat started the same thread on two the other day - how do we prevent friendly fire when nobody's got a uniform? the general consensus was to kill all armed non-whites first and sort out consolidating the militias and gear later. :snoop:

Last edited: