Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

BillyBamDontGiveADamn

Too old for the shenanigans
Daps
Reppin
Dont Mess Wit Texas
Awhile back I worked for this company Servpro. I can't tell you how many houses I went in that had gun vaults. One house even had a safe room (steel door and all). White ppl are loaded with guns. No exaggeration. I was late to the party. I advise everyone to get it while the getting is good.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
:hubie:I'm not a violent man but I do believe Glock is the way to go as far as self defense goes.

Why?

• Durability.
  • Variety of Models especially compact models for concealed carry.
  • Wide availability of aftermarket parts.

Glock 19

The most popular gun in America 9mm

apidh7f4s__71192.1561048937.jpg

G26 Compact
10 rounds 9mm

maxresdefault_49.jpg

I know that there is a GUN thread however this is STRICTLY a Glock thread. I hope to hear from experienced glock users and owners.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Do you have a concealed carry license?
Not yet, just haven't gotten around to it. probably will go and do it this summer. need to spend time at the range too. Only fired one maganzine through it so far and my aim was awful. The shotguns i trust more at home due to that, but i will get there eventually.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Not yet, just haven't gotten around to it. probably will go and do it this summer. need to spend time at the range too. Only fired one maganzine through it so far and my aim was awful. The shotguns i trust more at home due to that, but i will get there eventually.

I need save to actually purchase a 26. Do you have aftermarket grips or sights?