Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Anyone know of any holiday deals on a glock g48
Nah but they have grand powers on sale for 299.
Canik's which have a rep as good as glocks are on sale too.

----
PrimaryArms.com
They have some great deals on aero uppers, 299 for 16in uppers, 375 for 14.in upper with no pin and weld

BillyBamDontGiveADamn

Too old for the shenanigans
Daps
Reppin
Dont Mess Wit Texas
Nah but they have grand powers on sale for 299.
Canik's which have a rep as good as glocks are on sale too.

----
PrimaryArms.com
They have some great deals on aero uppers, 299 for 16in uppers, 375 for 14.in upper with no pin and weld
Where are these grand power "stribogs" I'm guessing idk but for 299 where they at?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Made the move on aeroprecision black friday deal.

Go to their site guys big deals on uppers and their lowers.

Just picked up a 16in upper with epsilon break, bcg, and.charging handle for 437. No tax for my state and free shipping.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Virginia is at the center of gun control debate right now. In response to proposal to take away certain guns and even send in National Guard to roundup guns, the conservative counties have passed resolutions to become "sanctuary gun" counties aka they will not enforce the proposed Democratic gun control laws coming out of the Democratic led counties. The conservative counties are even talking about deputizing their gun carrying citizens to prevent the state from taking them away. :whew:

Virginia National Guard responds after Democratic lawmaker suggests it may be needed to enforce gun control measures

Virginia's Second Amendment Sanctuaries: An Update | National Review

Virginia-2nd-Amendment-Sanctuary-Statue.jpg

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Just went to the range for the first time with my glock. Couldn't hit shyt. :rudy: emptied an entire 20 round magazine and hit the target twice.

and ya'll was asking why i preferred Shotguns:aicmon:.

Gonna keep practicing though, i'm a newbie.

Google, Natural Point of Aim. Once i learned about it from an appleseed class i took, my shooting improved exponentially. A quick way to check your NPOA is to close your eyes and when you open them, that’s where your bullet should be landing, assuming you apply the other fundamentals as well. Don’t use your muscles to force your sights on target, adjust your position so your body lands on it naturally instead. Also, shoot at the bottom of your breath, oxygen in your lungs will make your shot unstable. Plus it’s just adds to a more consistent practice overall.

keep this chart handy too
6788c06642116e00577dfc72f867d65a.jpg

Last edited:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Virginia is at the center of gun control debate right now. In response to proposal to take away certain guns and even send in National Guard to roundup guns, the conservative counties have passed resolutions to become "sanctuary gun" counties aka they will not enforce the proposed Democratic gun control laws coming out of the Democratic led counties. The conservative counties are even talking about deputizing their gun carrying citizens to prevent the state from taking them away. :whew:

Virginia National Guard responds after Democratic lawmaker suggests it may be needed to enforce gun control measures

Virginia's Second Amendment Sanctuaries: An Update | National Review

Virginia-2nd-Amendment-Sanctuary-Statue.jpg

All of the pro gun and "Patriot" :mjpls: channels are going ham over this. Talking the usual "molon labe" and another Civil War.

Looking at those Bills the Dems are overreaching imo playing into these "Patriots" Civil War 2 fantasies.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
All of the pro gun and "Patriot" :mjpls: channels are going ham over this. Talking the usual "molon labe" and another Civil War.

Looking at those Bills the Dems are overreaching imo playing into these "Patriots" Civil War 2 fantasies.

Not really fNtasies, folks are out right ignoring the constitution, they dont know whT forcea they are messing with

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just went to the range for the first time with my glock. Couldn't hit shyt. :rudy: emptied an entire 20 round magazine and hit the target twice.

and ya'll was asking why i preferred Shotguns:aicmon:.

Gonna keep practicing though, i'm a newbie.

Were you shooting at 50 yards? That's rough but you gotta start somewhere.

Its a handgun. Start at 5 yards and work your way back breh.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Were you shooting at 50 yards? That's rough but you gotta start somewhere.

Its a handgun. Start at 5 yards and work your way back breh.
i was at about 20 yards. i was also practicing with hollow points because i read somewhere you should train with the ammo you would actually use in a real life scenario.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I'm 11 out of 12 at 25 yards but my grouping is trash at that distance.
15 and up im :takedat:. Got a Glock 19 gen 5, I like it but I should have just got the Glock 45 (Gen 5)

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Not really fNtasies, folks are out right ignoring the constitution, they dont know whT forcea they are messing with

Those "Patriots" are the biggest hypocrites. They never say shyt when black folks get our Constitutional rights violated, they only care about their guns.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Those "Patriots" are the biggest hypocrites. They never say shyt when black folks get our Constitutional rights violated, they only care about their guns.
Facts, i told someone the other day that the easiest way to make guns illegal would be to only do it for nonwhites at first. Then after the law passes, sneak in a measure that states only people with 100% european dna qualify as white (which no one does) so they later come and take everybody's gun. The "patriots" would be all for disarming all the black folks in america. use that 1 drop rule against them. :lolbron: