Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Thanks. I just googled and found the thread.

They have some good deals, but a lot of the stuff I can not get because I live in California:to:.

Yall bruhs are lucky:to:
I feel like as long you got a good semi automatic pistol you should be good. I'm not carrying around any my other weapons most of the time anyways, it's more a hobby than for practical use. We'll give a thousand reasons why you need this gun or that gun but realistically we're just gun enthusiasts.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I feel like as long you got a good semi automatic pistol you should be good. I'm not carrying around any my other weapons most of the time anyways, it's more a hobby than for practical use. We'll give a thousand reasons why you need this gun or that gun but realistically we're just gun enthusiasts.
Im on the opposite side of the spectrum.
I think above all else get a rifle or shotgun for your home defense, yhen get a pistol.

Most of us cant reliably carry concealed day to day, especially if you work for the govt. But ay home there is no better weapon to have for defense than a rifle.

Every man should have a rifle in hia home, especially every black man that is able, imho.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I think above all else get a rifle or shotgun for your home defense, yhen get a pistol.

Most of us cant reliably carry concealed day to day, especially if you work for the govt. But ay home there is no better weapon to have for defense than a rifle.

Every man should have a rifle in hia home, especially every black man that is able, imho.
I agree with you, but if you can only have one firearm. A pistol is the best choice because of the concealed carry factor. You can still use it at home if you have to. obviously it's not ideal for every situation, but often times the choice is that or nothing.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I agree with you, but if you can only have one firearm. A pistol is the best choice because of the concealed carry factor. You can still use it at home if you have to. obviously it's not ideal for every situation, but often times the choice is that or nothing.
Id put a pistol on the back burner until I got a rifle,.imho. you can.rock bear spray if you are leaving the house

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
How often do y'all go to the range? Ever think about taking advanced tactical shooting courses or just do what you need to do to conceal carry?

If I carry I'm going the whole 9 yards(no pun).

How many of y'all joined Naaga?

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: DLo

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
gun.deals (not the reddit page) is a good site if you're looking for something specific. there's been a lot of "stores" popping up which drop ship from distributors' warehouses for the super low, that index is a nice way to find them. the site's not too good for looking up coupons or ammo tho, wikiarms and ammoseek got me covered on that.
How often do y'all go to the range? Ever think about taking advanced tactical shooting courses or just do what you need to do to conceal carry?

i live the next town over from one of the best tactical schools in the country, been there a couple times. got a weird racist vibe from some of the other students, maybe cause i got a long beard and rock hair to my waist and they're mostly swat team types and cops with delusions of grandeur lol. but the instructors were all good, one time i got partnered with this jordanian commando leader type who was a blast to work with.

good lookin out on naaga, ima check that out. if they're actually doing good advocacy work or even redirecting membership money to the SAF/NRA/what have you i'll join, but i hope it's not just a thing to sell t-shirts like what maj toure is doing.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps

I shoot in my grandmoms or my parents back yard every two weeks. When I.was in augusta I would go to shooters.

Just no pointi listen to tactical guys, but most of them arr racist pieces of shyt, that I.would never give money to are.want to be around.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359

Pistol is my primary home defense though I have a shotgun and AK. I just feel a long arm would be unwieldy in a defense situation, especially close quarters. I did have a neighbor when I was younger scare a thief who broke in his house by just pumping his shot gun. Dude was even out of shells I think :pachaha:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Pistol is my primary home defense though I have a shotgun and AK. I just feel a long arm would be unwieldy in a defense situation, especially close quarters. I did have a neighbor when I was younger scare a thief who broke in his house by just pumping his shot gun. Dude was even out of shells I think :pachaha:

Ikea dont understand how so many people think a pistol is more controllable than a long gun. A pistol offers no advantage over a long gun, for home defense. The only advantage it has is concealability.

Its biomechanics, a stock, handgrip, and foregrip offer more points of contact to.control recoil compared to a pistol.

If you.are worried about the round, a pistol carbine offers the same benefit as a rifle.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the only purpose of a pistol is to fight your way to the rifle you never should have kept outta reach

Not true. Some people actually leave the house.

I'm in more situations where my gun is concealed than I am in my home where I can use my shotgun or rifle.

I can't tell someone to hold on while I run back to the whip and pop the trunk or go to the backseat.