Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pros and cons of buying used guns anyone?

Ain't really no cons. It's like anything. Inspect your product and make sure its good.

I'd say 50% of mine were used when I bought them. But they were then and still see how in great condition. I bought a couple brand new cause I couldn't find them used.

I don't favor one over the other. It's whatever I take them shooting at the range, conceal carry and take them hunting.

It's like buying a car. Know what you want and what your getting an never pay sticker price. And if you do get some add ons. Even at box retailers like Cabelas or bass pro never pay retail. Of they don't already have a sale then wait for one if not talk them down or get add ons like holsters, extra mags, sights...

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
one pro for buying new guns is that they hold their value well, unlike cars. if you can float the money, you can have a rotation of new toys to play with while flipping ones you're bored with for 90%+ of their purchase price - or more if it's a new or in demand gun.

and if you get a used gun off armslist or w/e and it's a lemon you're shyt outta luck and probably don't even have the breh's name who sold it to you. but if you buy a lemon new most manufacturers have a strong warranty.

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn i want a Glock 19 but i got small ass hands (5’2 gang) and it feels awk with the finger grips so I’m gonna see if i can find someone with a gen 5 and see if that feels any better or I’m gonna be shyt out of luck cus I’m left handed and I’m not tryna stretch my lil ass hands on them right hand controls maybe I’ll look at the new 48

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Damn i want a Glock 19 but i got small ass hands (5’2 gang) and it feels awk with the finger grips so I’m gonna see if i can find someone with a gen 5 and see if that feels any better or I’m gonna be shyt out of luck cus I’m left handed and I’m not tryna stretch my lil ass hands on them right hand controls maybe I’ll look at the new 48
48 or 43 is probably your best bet.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

Check out S&W M&P 2.0, Sig 320 and some 1911's (Springfield). They are good for people with small hands, the grips are small.

It's best to go to the range and try different guns, glocks tend to have larger grips.

Are you looking for a fullsize or compact handgun?

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Pros and cons of buying used guns anyone?

My AR-10 I bought used and it was a good experience. I was able to breakdown the bcg and look at everything that could go wrong. I also negotiate the price.

Pros: You can negotiate the price, negotiate add-ons like: ammo, optics and etc. You can get guns from collectors who care about their guns

Cons: If you do not know about guns, do not buy used. Do not buy heavely modified guns or guns build by the seller, sometime they will not let you breakdown the firearm, sometimes sales are final, biggest one is getting ripped off.