Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Any of you own a gun trust?
yeah for NFA shyt only, i would def get one written by a lawyer customized to your state instead of one of those online kiosk things, i used guntrustguru cause it doesn't disclose any property in the trust so only you know what you own

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yeah for NFA shyt only, i would def get one written by a lawyer customized to your state instead of one of those online kiosk things, i used guntrustguru cause it doesn't disclose any property in the trust so only you know what you own

Thinking of getting one for a transfer of firearms for family members + one for NFA stuff. Thanks for the advice.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps

:ohhh: Dap + Rep

Never thought of that but I'm going to look into it. Will have to find a lawyer in the area.

Anyone use a wall safe for the bedroom? Thinking of installing one but wanted to hear from someone that has one already

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just got my Glock stippled on the cheap. fukking satisfied!

8ICOgRP.png

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County

I just read up on this andI had no idea that NFA items nolonger needed CLEO signatures for individual approval..:ohhh:

I'm about to go SBR and Silencer crazy....:lolbron:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Any suggestions for a pistol for a guy thats never shot before?

whats a good first gun?

Not trolling at all, serious inquiry, help a breh out.

9mm glock, m&p shield, or springfield xd. Try to find a range that rents guns and see which of those you shoot best with. The longer the barrel the better the ballistics and easier it is to aim, don't get caught up in seeing how small you can go despite them tending to look cooler.

Whatever you get, learn to keep it properly cleaned/lubed, and feed it quality ammo. Every gun is different so you'll have to experiment with several different types before settling on which works best in it.

What's your intended use? Do you plan on carrying or just keeping it for home defense?