Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
finished my two 308 AR builds, from Aeroprecision.
One is a 20inch barrel and the other is 16.
I am now starting my 2 ar 15 builds, two pistols.
1 is 10.5 inch pistol and the other is a 12.5 inch .

That cool......Aeroprecision make good products.

I just picked up 4-14 scope for my 20 inch Ar-10. I already zeroed my back up canted sights at 25 yards.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
IMG-20191017-211947.jpg
IMG-20191017-212007.jpg

IMG-20191017-212025.jpg

IMG-20191017-212040.jpg

IMG-20191017-212122.jpg

My Ar15 - 10.5 inch complete upper
My 16in AR10
20 in AR10
My CZ p-07 and p-09

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
very nice czechnology collection breh, i had the opportunity to shoot all the suppressor ready czs that came out this past month and they're all glorious :ohlawd:

been on an FNH kick lately but some of those are dangerous for the wallet - mag dumping the p90 once costs like $25 lol

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
very nice czechnology collection breh, i had the opportunity to shoot all the suppressor ready czs that came out this past month and they're all glorious :ohlawd:

been on an FNH kick lately but some of those are dangerous for the wallet - mag dumping the p90 once costs like $25 lol
Thanks man.
I was on a FNH kick but back in the day I had bad review of the FNX with the mag well being flimsy when in the heat and that threw it out the running for me.
I went with the 1911s and the Springfield XDs.

I was thinking of getting a CZ scorpion, but with my 10in ar build I don't see the point. lol.
p90 seems pointless to me, I had a friend that had one, he never shot it because of the cost.

I should finish my 2 ar15 builds in december I'll post them when I"m done.

east

Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
@David_TheMan iirc that was a single bad batch and the problem's never occurred again - kinda talking out my ass here but i assume fn buys polymer by the pellet like glock and everyone else so i'm willing to chalk that up to one messed up batch. agree that it's a qc failure on fn's part tho, if i got one of the bendy guns i would be tight as hell lol. that said my fnx-45 sees a lot of action and has never malfunctioned.

what caliber's ur ar pistol in btw? pccs like the scorpion are super fun and cost only a fraction of shooting most ars. and the scorpion definitely has the biggest aftermarket of all the pccs.

@Daredevil what's holding u back?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
@David_TheMan iirc that was a single bad batch and the problem's never occurred again - kinda talking out my ass here but i assume fn buys polymer by the pellet like glock and everyone else so i'm willing to chalk that up to one messed up batch. agree that it's a qc failure on fn's part tho, if i got one of the bendy guns i would be tight as hell lol. that said my fnx-45 sees a lot of action and has never malfunctioned.

what caliber's ur ar pistol in btw? pccs like the scorpion are super fun and cost only a fraction of shooting most ars. and the scorpion definitely has the biggest aftermarket of all the pccs.

@Daredevil what's holding u back?

Yeah, I figured it was an oversight, but that was too big a slip at the time for me, and I just never looked back.
I love the czech small arms community. the XD is a czech design Springfield licensed out, and I always liked CZ so I just finally made the switch.

My ar pistols are 223, I just don't see the point of having a true carbin when I can have the stamp free version of a SBR.

east

Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Yeah, I figured it was an oversight, but that was too big a slip at the time for me, and I just never looked back.
I love the czech small arms community. the XD is a czech design Springfield licensed out, and I always liked CZ so I just finally made the switch.

My ar pistols are 223, I just don't see the point of having a true carbin when I can have the stamp free version of a SBR.
gonna buy one of the hellcats soon, the capacity looks nice and i can sell something like that if i don't like it without taking a loss easy - springfield's pistols are croatian btw. and i feel u on the "legal" sbr part especially with 223 getting cheaper. targetsportsusa is doing wolf gold 223 for 26 cents/round. and i know a lot of coli brehs are still in ny and that's one of the only stores that still ships there.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
gonna buy one of the hellcats soon, the capacity looks nice and i can sell something like that if i don't like it without taking a loss easy - springfield's pistols are croatian btw. and i feel u on the "legal" sbr part especially with 223 getting cheaper. targetsportsusa is doing wolf gold 223 for 26 cents/round. and i know a lot of coli brehs are still in ny and that's one of the only stores that still ships there.
YOu are 100% correct. I got my european C nations mixed up.
Yeah, to me no point in having a carbine anymore, I don't have nor want a silencer so I get no benefit going with a pistol round.
I"m not in NY, I"m in the south east. Ammo shipping and guns in general isn't a problem for me.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Just bought a glock 26. came with 5 magazines including a 20 round clip.
I was considering getting a concealed carry license but for now i'm just gonna keep it in the house. I kind of new to guns, What are ya'lls routines as far as safety, maintenance, and self defense? Do you go to gun ranges?

Last edited:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Just bought a glock 26. came with 5 magazines including a 20 round clip.
I was considering getting a concealed carry license but for now i'm just gonna keep it in the house. I kind of new to guns, What are ya'lls routines as far as safety, maintenance, and self defense? Do you go to gun ranges?
Get a biometric gun safe and keep it loaded so you can get quick access to it. Follow the gun maker's recommended maintenance. Yes I go to indoor and outdoor ranges due to fact i want to experience shooting in the elements of outdoors as well as indoor. Practice loading your clips by hand. I remember that was difficult for me due to large hands and new clips aren't broken in.

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Get a biometric gun safe and keep it loaded so you can get quick access to it. Follow the gun maker's recommended maintenance. Yes I go to indoor and outdoor ranges due to fact i want to experience shooting in the elements of outdoors as well as indoor. Practice loading your clips by hand. I remember that was difficult for me due to large hands and new clips aren't broken in.
First thing i did was load all the clips, i was thinking that it seemed way harder than i expected it to be. Especially the last few rounds.I was honestly a little nervous about leaving it laying around loaded so i already ordered a safe, should arrive later this week.
I had a question about the ranges though. How do you take your weapons there? Like legally or whatever? do you need a case or can you just walk in with it in a holster?