Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

Broke all mine out last night and loaded them bytches up with extendos. Putting them back into the safe never felt so good :wow:

It's been so long since I've messed with any of my long guns that i was hella unfamiliar with most of them. Had me looking at my bullet buttoned ar pistol all crazy trying to figure out what tool i used to use to drop the magazines with :mjlol:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
What u tryna spend? Do you have experience building? M&P Sport 2 is a decent entry level AR. Starts at $499~. You can get a magpul/MLok for a little over retail.

Probably no more than 500. No experience I’ll check that one out.

• Dap
Reactions: Dig

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
What’s a good AR-15 for the house?

They're all the same for the most part. Just find one you like and shoot it with a bunch of different brands/weights of ammo to see which it likes the most as far as reliability and accuracy go.

If you go with an ar pistol, I'd recommend 300blk over 556/223

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Got my light set up looking nice.

Bxu2TTl.jpg

I wish this pressure pad had the option of constant on / momentary. This is just momentary but I think for most applications this is totally fine.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Probably no more than 500. No experience I’ll check that one out.
the m&p the breh recommended is a really nice starter rifle, and it's cool that it comes with a rear sight which is worth 40-50 and rifles in this price range often lack. i've seen it as low as 349 shipped, and it often goes on sale for 399. and for when you wanna practice and save some bread on ammo, the 22lr version is 300 all the time, or you can get a 5.56 -> 22lr barrel insert.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
What u tryna spend? Do you have experience building? M&P Sport 2 is a decent entry level AR. Starts at $499~. You can get a magpul/MLok for a little over retail.

I'm going to get this one today. Anything else I should get with it?

• Dap
Reactions: Dig

MrBillCollecta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
What’s a good AR-15 for the house?

A set up from Palmetto state Armory. I just picked up a a pistol lower with a SBA tactical brace and a Taurus G2C for sub $400. Get you a reliable but cheap upper from Bear Creek Arsenal and your 2 guns in for under $600. Then snag you and OTW red dot from Amazon and your in business. I just replenished my guns after selling a few for some cash I needed. Ill post pic later. Let me know and Ill run the links to everything you need and the youtube reviews so you can do your homework before you buy.

Last edited: