Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its reliable, will kill you and cheap. Problem?
Hi Points actually pretty reliable. Id trust em over a Taurus any day.

my only complaint with Hi Points is how rough it can be tryin to chamber a round. but as far as accuracy and reliability? they straight. if you on a budget, its better to get a high point and range time than a somethin pricier with less practice time.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

my only complaint with Hi Points is how rough it can be tryin to chamber a round. but as far as accuracy and reliability? they straight. if you on a budget, its better to get a high point and range time than a somethin pricier with less practice time.

My first handgun was a Hi point given to me. I dont clean it or anything and its old. Still fires to this day :russ:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My first handgun was a Hi point given to me. I dont clean it or anything and its old. Still fires to this day :russ:

How often do you fire it? I have two cousins that were raised on hi points (the only gun my uncle would let them shoot when they lived with him).

His rhetoric was they lived in the hood, and while they weren't thugs or nothing in the event they were going to get caught up in that bullshyt and end up getting shot or shooting someone they are going to know how to do it right. Hi points were their range beaters.

In our family we say you ain't really shot shyt until you've broken a hi point or a Taurus. It's cool that people can and have maintained them but they aren't designed to last forever.

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Whoa breh, the Taurus disrespect has to stop. I was like you, believed everything I read about it. Stopped in Academy one day and copped the G2C. I put about 1000 rounds thru it and not a single issue b. You in Marietta, GA?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Whoa breh, the Taurus disrespect has to stop. I was like you, believed everything I read about it. Stopped in Academy one day and copped the G2C. I put about 1000 rounds thru it and not a single issue b. You in Marietta, GA?
Im in Texas now. I was in GA 2 weeks ago visiting tho(Atlanta, Marietta, and i was born in Marietta too).

And I saw a Taurus(dunno which model, was shootin 357 tho) have its frame BREAK while i was at range. Luckily nobody got injured when that shyt went flyin:picard:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I haven't shot any of my guns in years due to all these crazy laws cali got, especially regarding the purchase of ammo. Has anything changed since 2015? All of mine are featureless (as of 2015 laws) and mostly 80%'s. What's the status on owning ar pistols? What's the deal with buying and shipping ammo? I'm sitting on a bunch, but don't want to use it if it's a hassle to purchase. I'd rather just keep it for an emergency. It would be nice to stock up on more 300blk though, what's the prices and shipping availability of it looking like these days?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Im in Texas now. I was in GA 2 weeks ago visiting tho(Atlanta, Marietta, and i was born in Marietta too).

And I saw a Taurus(dunno which model, was shootin 357 tho) have its frame BREAK while i was at range. Luckily nobody got injured when that shyt went flyin:picard:

To be fair Taurus has stepped up there quality control and actually have very very good customer service. :pachaha: you'll need the customer service, but when you do its very very good.

They are trying to turn a new leaf. We will see if they can domino's pizzas their brand.

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
To be fair Taurus has stepped up there quality control and actually have very very good customer service. :pachaha: you'll need the customer service, but when you do its very very good.

They are trying to turn a new leaf. We will see if they can domino's pizzas their brand.

Yeah. They changed the G2C warranty from 1 year to lifetime.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I haven't shot any of my guns in years due to all these crazy laws cali got, especially regarding the purchase of ammo. Has anything changed since 2015? All of mine are featureless (as of 2015 laws) and mostly 80%'s. What's the status on owning ar pistols? What's the deal with buying and shipping ammo? I'm sitting on a bunch, but don't want to use it if it's a hassle to purchase. I'd rather just keep it for an emergency. It would be nice to stock up on more 300blk though, what's the prices and shipping availability of it looking like these days?

I still shoot on the regular, but people are real nosey after the laws changed.

I really do not know too much information on ar pistols.

This is the only link I found with the correct info, all of the other videos were click baits:dry::

Last edited:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Waiting on a tail cap.

C9QYwdH.png

I like that hand guard. Is the lower receiver that same color