Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've been looking at AR weapon lights.

Surefire has a DualFire Scout that is 1000 Lumens but that's too much. Their Scout Ultra is nice at 1000 Lumens.

The Streamlight HL-X is a strong contender but I feel it is bigger in profile than the Surefire and not to mention weighs about an ounce more. Obviously price point is a concern. I wish I could test both of them myself without any $$$ involved. I would also get a Cloud Defensive LCS for either one of them.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Tri-arc has some nice solid rifles :noah:

A Palmetto State Armory AR15 for 465 is gonna be my next buy, the only issue is it will need compliance work done to it for the barrel. Pretty solid and affordable gun.

Stag arms also.

BillyBamDontGiveADamn

Too old for the shenanigans
Daps
Reppin
Dont Mess Wit Texas
Not with the :duck:. While being assaulted by one individual yesterday 2 more ignorant fools decided to join in the fray had to up that lcp on they ass. The look on their face was priceless :sadbron:. The tears told me they didn't wanna die. Put an end to the aggression hopefully changed Two lives in the process. Two white cops showed up and told me that unholstering my weapon was justified. No charges for me...wasnt detained...kept my weapon...real spill ruger lcp 380 up close and personal can't beat it

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Full sized iwb holster came in today :banderas:.

15+1
Plus the spare 15rd mag

It's gonna be a hot summer.

This shyt fits too perfect.

I bought it like ":manny: if I bend over there might be a slight crease in my shirt if someone is looking attentively."

:demonic: there's no crease brehs.

Concealment confidence level is at
AdventurousHappygoluckyFugu-size_restricted.gif

But I won't act a fool.

Ima mind my business and be on my best behavior
tenor.gif

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Today, while looking for something in my daddy's toolbox in my parents garage - I found a gun.

I found a brand new Rueger P94 9mm×19 in the plastic case - with 4 boxes of bullets.

He died in 2002 - and this is the second gun I have found around their house hidden.

How much is all this worth? I dont wanna sell - just wanna know.

You don't want protection? Not a bad gun.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
You don't want protection? Not a bad gun.

I do. My daddy gave me a SIG Sauer P232 when I was in college.

But, the Rueger is one of three I have found hidden in my parents home since he passed in 2002. My mom doesn't know how to use one -- but we (her children) are hoping she put that one in her room just in case something happens. It's the smallest they own.