Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

MF budz

All Star
Daps
What's a good concealed carry pistol for under $400? My grandpa have me two cheap hipoints(I know I know, but I've never actually had issues with them) just after I got into shooting with him. He's giving me his 1911(to big to conceal but I love shooting it) and glock eventually. But not for awhile. Just looking for something I can customize to make my own too.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Today, while looking for something in my daddy's toolbox in my parents garage - I found a gun.

I found a brand new Rueger P94 9mm×19 in the plastic case - with 4 boxes of bullets.

He died in 2002 - and this is the second gun I have found around their house hidden.

How much is all this worth? I dont wanna sell - just wanna know.

I'm glad you do not want to sell it, ruger's are good guns.

Here is a link to Ruger's website to see what year your Fathers gun was made:

Ruger P94 Serial Number History

Just looking at gunbroker.com, P94 was selling around 150-400.

The ammo I really can not say, 9mm is very popular and depending on the brand, grain qnd type of bullet

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
What's a good concealed carry pistol for under $400? My grandpa have me two cheap hipoints(I know I know, but I've never actually had issues with them) just after I got into shooting with him. He's giving me his 1911(to big to conceal but I love shooting it) and glock eventually. But not for awhile. Just looking for something I can customize to make my own too.

S&W Shield

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
been looking at this roni glock conversion kit. basically turns your pistol into a carbine with no disassembly required. selling point of this kit is improved accuracy out to 200 yards and better stability on quick firing. cost is anywhere from $150-$500. if anyone has tried this drop your opinion. very tempted to get one for my glock and will share if i do.

FMOFbis.png

never seen a black person open carry unless at an organized event. open carry on the solo is asking to be murdered by police. i have a ccw but would still never voluntarily tell the police i'm armed. got profiled and searched by k9 at a car wash a while back, pulled out the ccw and was on my way with the middle finger.
That open carry for brehs can be a traumatic experience.

BillyBamDontGiveADamn

Too old for the shenanigans
Daps
Reppin
Dont Mess Wit Texas
I was tempted to get the sbr version for my g23 but don't wanna pay that tax stamp fee. They 200 at botach.com
been looking at this roni glock conversion kit. basically turns your pistol into a carbine with no disassembly required. selling point of this kit is improved accuracy out to 200 yards and better stability on quick firing. cost is anywhere from $150-$500. if anyone has tried this drop your opinion. very tempted to get one for my glock and will share if i do.

FMOFbis.png

never seen a black person open carry unless at an organized event. open carry on the solo is asking to be murdered by police. i have a ccw but would still never voluntarily tell the police i'm armed. got profiled and searched by k9 at a car wash a while back, pulled out the ccw and was on my way with the middle finger.

• Dap
Reactions: bzb

the class

the unknown stuntman
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW

1911 are perfect to conceal. theyre thin and flat. quality belt and holster and it disappears

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
NATIONAL
House Passes Second Gun Background Check Bill In As Many Days

February 28, 20192:48 PM ET

BRAKKTON BOOKER

Twitter

MARTIN KASTE

Twitter
gettyimages-861372600_custom-6f7d77baa09c45a861da2b0244c7e14f638d9980-s800-c85.jpg

The House passed a background check bill that would allow federal authorities more time to conduct background checks on would-be gun purchasers. The bill faces long odds of being adopted in the Senate.

Andy Clement/Getty Images
The Democratic-led House Thursday approved another piece of legislation to broaden federal gun-control legislation. The bill gives the FBI more time to do background checks on gun purchasers. It comes a day after the chamber passed a bill extending the checks to private firearms sales.

Both measures face long odds at becoming law.

The latest bill would extend the time sellershave to wait before completing a gun sale. Like Wednesday's measure, it passed largely along party lines — 228 to 198.

Thursday's bill seeks to close the so-called "Charleston loophole" that allowed an avowed white supremacist to buy a gun used to kill 9 people at Mother Emanuel AME in Charleston. S.C., in 2015

Currently a gun seller has to wait three business for federal investigators to conduct background check. Most checks are quick, but incomplete data can sometimes cause a delayed response. If the delay lasts more than three business days, the gun sale can move forward.

The Enhanced Background Checks Act of 2019 expands the background check period to ten days, with the potential to be extended another ten.

Critics of the current system say the Charleston shooter would have been barred from obtaining the gun had investigators had more time to dig into his record and discovered his drug arrest

But gun rights groups point out that the shooter had the gun for two months before he committed his crime. They say that was more than enough time for the authorities to complete the check and order the confiscation of his newly-purchased gun.

Article continues after sponsor message
convicted and sentenced to death.

Speaking before the final passage, Rep. James Clyburn, D-S.C., the House Majority Whip, acknowledged the widow and daughters of Rev. Clementa Pinckney, one those victims in the 2015 massacre, seated in the House Chamber.

He added by the time authorities discovered the shooter should have been ineligible to have the fire are "it was too late."

"As a result those poor souls lost their lives," Clyburn said. "Let's give the FBI, let's give the authorities enough time to do their jobs. We'll save lives."

Most House Republicans did not support the legislation, including Rep. Doug Collins, R-Ga.

He said increasing the waiting time for someone to get a gun could make victims of abuse or people seeking to defend their families in more danger.

"This bill will empower abusers and violent predators by making their victims more vulnerable," Collins said. "It will do nothing to make our communities safer but it will make it harder for law-abiding citizens to exercise their second amendment rights."

An amendment to give federal background checkers access to a larger criminal database called the National Data Exchange failed to get enough support, and was withdrawn. Proponents of the idea say it would make up for information gaps in the National Instant Criminal Background Check System, or NICS.

Neither Thursday's bill or the one passed on Wednesday, dubbed the Bipartisan Background Checks Act of 2019, is expected to garner much support in the Republican-controlled Senate.

The White House has signaled it would veto the bills in the unlikely event either reach President Trump's desk.

Via: NPR Choice page

Last edited:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
NATIONAL
House Passes Second Gun Background Check Bill In As Many Days

February 28, 20192:48 PM ET

BRAKKTON BOOKER

Twitter

MARTIN KASTE

Twitter
gettyimages-861372600_custom-6f7d77baa09c45a861da2b0244c7e14f638d9980-s800-c85.jpg

The House passed a background check bill that would allow federal authorities more time to conduct background checks on would-be gun purchasers. The bill faces long odds of being adopted in the Senate.

Andy Clement/Getty Images
The Democratic-led House Thursday approved another piece of legislation to broaden federal gun-control legislation. The bill gives the FBI more time to do background checks on gun purchasers. It comes a day after the chamber passed a bill extending the checks to private firearms sales.

Both measures face long odds at becoming law.

The latest bill would extend the time sellershave to wait before completing a gun sale. Like Wednesday's measure, it passed largely along party lines — 228 to 198.

Thursday's bill seeks to close the so-called "Charleston loophole" that allowed an avowed white supremacist to buy a gun used to kill 9 people at Mother Emanuel AME in Charleston. S.C., in 2015.

Currently a gun seller has to wait three business for federal investigators to conduct background check. Most checks are quick, but incomplete data can sometimes cause a delayed response. If the delay lasts more than three business days, the gun sale can move forward.

The Enhanced Background Checks Act of 2019 expands the background check period to ten days, with the potential to be extended another ten.

Critics of the current system say the Charleston shooter would have been barred from obtaining the gun had investigators had more time to dig into his record and discovered his drug arrest.

But gun rights groups point out that the shooter had the gun for two months before he committed his crime. They say that was more than enough time for the authorities to complete the check and order the confiscation of his newly-purchased gun.

Article continues after sponsor message
convicted and sentenced to death.

Speaking before the final passage, Rep. James Clyburn, D-S.C., the House Majority Whip, acknowledged the widow and daughters of Rev. Clementa Pinckney, one those victims in the 2015 massacre, seated in the House Chamber.

He added by the time authorities discovered the shooter should have been ineligible to have the fire are "it was too late."

"As a result those poor souls lost their lives," Clyburn said. "Let's give the FBI, let's give the authorities enough time to do their jobs. We'll save lives."

Most House Republicans did not support the legislation, including Rep. Doug Collins, R-Ga.

He said increasing the waiting time for someone to get a gun could make victims of abuse or people seeking to defend their families in more danger.

"This bill will empower abusers and violent predators by making their victims more vulnerable," Collins said. "It will do nothing to make our communities safer but it will make it harder for law-abiding citizens to exercise their second amendment rights."

An amendment to give federal background checkers access to a larger criminal database called the National Data Exchange failed to get enough support, and was withdrawn. Proponents of the idea say it would make up for information gaps in the National Instant Criminal Background Check System, or NICS.

Neither Thursday's bill or the one passed on Wednesday, dubbed the Bipartisan Background Checks Act of 2019, is expected to garner much support in the Republican-controlled Senate.

The White House has signaled it would veto the bills in the unlikely event either reach President Trump's desk.

Via: NPR Choice page

Cacs and their flunkies always focused on the wrong shyt
:russ:

You look at any of these mass shooters popping off Damn near 90% of em have the same profile. White, male & nutty as squirrel shyt. These lil laws and loop holes won't ever get applied to the nut ass white boys they'll always have arsenals on deck
:francis:
Start making a white identity extremist task force watch how these mass shootings drop over night

But we all know why they won't push for that
:francis:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Today, while looking for something in my daddy's toolbox in my parents garage - I found a gun.

I found a brand new Rueger P94 9mm×19 in the plastic case - with 4 boxes of bullets.

He died in 2002 - and this is the second gun I have found around their house hidden.

How much is all this worth? I dont wanna sell - just wanna know.

:dame:....you must not be from Harlem