Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Then quit posting in the coli and focus on your business :martin:.

Brehs always be tryna stunt on social media.

We will dap and rep you when it's all said and done. Until then focus fool. :martin:
Class didnt even start yet when I posted that :francis:.....once I get my strap. I'm popping you 1st:ufdup:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Some comments on my Overwatch Trigger.

- Wider than average trigger. I will definitely need to adjust to it.
- Crisper break than a standard Glock Trigger. It has a bit of a wall.
- Lighter trigger than stock, but not too light for carry/duty.
- The fact that you have a crisp break I feel that this would be great in defensive situations or when you need to shoot consecutive rounds fast.
- This was proven in some of my shooting.

Video on it.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Today, while looking for something in my daddy's toolbox in my parents garage - I found a gun.

I found a brand new Rueger P94 9mm×19 in the plastic case - with 4 boxes of bullets.

He died in 2002 - and this is the second gun I have found around their house hidden.

How much is all this worth? I dont wanna sell - just wanna know.

Last edited:

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
Question for the people who have a CC but still do open carry sometimes, WHY DO YOU DO THIS? I know this is mainly a cac thing to show off and do the "muh rights" and challenging cops bullshyt cause their so bored and know cops won't do shyt to them. But if you're black why the fukk would you ever open carry if you have a CC?:mindblown:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Today, while looking for something in my daddy's toolbox in my parents garage - I found a gun.

I found a brand new Rueger P94 9mm×19 in the plastic case - with 4 boxes of bullets.

He died in 2002 - and this is the second gun I have found around their house hidden.

How much is all this worth? I dont wanna sell - just wanna know.

If it's pristine then you can get $300-400 for it easily. The high end may be tough because if someone knows about guns they might look into a deal with another brand/model for the price. But it's not bad.

BillyBamDontGiveADamn

Too old for the shenanigans
Daps
Reppin
Dont Mess Wit Texas
I'm not going through all 240 pages but in the ones I skimmed I never saw a ruger lcp. I used to think small guns were inferior but if somebody runs up on you it will definitely make em "get some yonder." :camby: loved it so much bought another one and gave it to my lil sis. Bought a bunch of novelties as a youngin but now Im focusing on practicality. "Ask Dame every time he come to my crib he find another gun that I hid":huhldup:

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
been looking at this roni glock conversion kit. basically turns your pistol into a carbine with no disassembly required. selling point of this kit is improved accuracy out to 200 yards and better stability on quick firing. cost is anywhere from $150-$500. if anyone has tried this drop your opinion. very tempted to get one for my glock and will share if i do.

FMOFbis.png

Question for the people who have a CC but still do open carry sometimes, WHY DO YOU DO THIS? I know this is mainly a cac thing to show off and do the "muh rights" and challenging cops bullshyt cause their so bored and know cops won't do shyt to them. But if you're black why the fukk would you ever open carry if you have a CC?:mindblown:

never seen a black person open carry unless at an organized event. open carry on the solo is asking to be murdered by police. i have a ccw but would still never voluntarily tell the police i'm armed. got profiled and searched by k9 at a car wash a while back, pulled out the ccw and was on my way with the middle finger.