Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Just an fyi yall have any disassembly, top 5, cleaning, shooting, ar-15 builds, etc download and rip them

Youtube is deleting a lot of gun content in the next coming weeks.

I've ripped about 1000 videos myself

Can you PM me the program you use to download the youtube videos? I use a mac

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Just an fyi yall have any disassembly, top 5, cleaning, shooting, ar-15 builds, etc download and rip them

Youtube is deleting a lot of gun content in the next coming weeks.

I've ripped about 1000 videos myself

Hating ass motherfukkers... guess I’ll be downloading some shyt this weekend.

Stuff is spooky. Internet is about to really get cracked down on out here.

ryanb9nd

Rookie
Daps
Was out in Vegas this past weekend fellas and got to shoot a couple of Fully Autos at 702 Range... Shot an M4, HK Mp5, and M249 (SAW)
That HK Mp5 is officially my "grail gun". I literally "shot-out" the center circle of my paper target at 10 yards with small burst
:blessed:

Then they brought out the Barret M82 50cal, shooting that shyt was life changing. I literally felt the recoil in every bone in my body.:whoo:

I love guns:manny:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Glock 17 Gen 4

Its brand new & cops prolly got em cuz they cheaper lol

I been researching this lately and steel frame pistols never have this malfunction...thats why the cost the most

What kind of ammo we're you using? I had problems running steel cased ammo through my Glock (G19) few years ago.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
If you want to download in bulk, if you have windows or linux use Jdownloader2 . you can then just copy the link and line up all your downloads for later binge watching.
I'm glad this is happening though, this will facilitate google alternatives.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Question...I was watching the movie 'Knockaround Guys' and one of the gangsters can rubber-bands wrapped around his gun handle.

Does anyone know what the purpose of that would be?

BVII

Pro
Daps
I'm looking to buy an AK. What are some good AKs that are sub $1000?

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Man, I've at my fkn wits end...

I've owned and shot my Gen-2 S2000 for the past year and she's like a best friend to me. I can shoot her at 5 yards and group an orange sized set of holes. I can shoot it at 25 yards and do the same. I can grab it without aiming and get within 1-2 inches of the target at 5-8 yards.

So I recently decided to get her a little sister, a Glock-17.
I have taken her to the range 4 times and shot at 5-yards, 8-yards, 10 yards...and I cannot shoot this gun! I have only ever shot a Beretta 92fs (years) and a Glock-19 (once).
I can only describe the Glock-17 as....violent.
Where my S2K is smooth with a little kick and I can fast-fire it accurately, The Glock-17 is shaky, the trigger is catchy, the recoil is disturbing and unless I strongarm it, I cannot get any kind of accuracy at any range. When I death-grip it, I can get a melon sized set of holes...but my arm, back and side start cramping up from the extreme muscle usage.
The trigger actually abrades my fingertip and I've got callouses from playing guitar on my right hand fingers!! I haven't felt soreness in my index finger like this since I started playing fingerstyle guitar over a decade ago.This handgun is the exact opposite of the smooth, dapper, flowing perfection that my S2K is. It's like going from a straight-razor to a butterknife. I dont' see how people are accurate with these guns at any distance. At this rate I could only kill something that was within 3 yards of me. Thats fkn pathetic...
At this point I'd be better off throwing the damn gun at the target.

Would you recommend lessons?
Are there "Glock Handgun" lessons in particular?...Because I never had these issues with the Beretta 92FS. Do I need to watch someone else shoot it? I've tried three stances (Weaver, Isoceles and C.A.R.) and none seem to be comfortable or impart greater accuracy for me.
I really want to learn this gun because it matches my S2K that I absolutely love...but so far, it's getting to the point of depressing me with how inaccurate it is in my hands.
Am I expecting too much? I mean...I should be able to shoot something a house distance away with this Glock-17...right?? If not, what's the fukking point, I could just carry my S2K everywhere folded up.

I don't know what to do. I seriously wanna throw this fukking Glock at the wall.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Had to...
:takedat:

giphy.gif