Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
I want to get my first gun soon. I just want something cheap to have in the house to blast any mothafukka who tries to break in. I've been looking at the maverick 88 shotgun to get started. From there I'll get a cheap rifle like a ruger 10/22. I think I'll spend a little more on my first handgun. What do y'all think?
Don’t be cheap on something you are using to protect your life with. If you have to save up twice as much, save up. Just my opinion but you should never really be cheap when buying any tool whether its a gun or a saw. Quality costs, but its worth it.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just my opinion but you should never really be cheap when buying any tool whether its a gun or a saw. Quality costs, but its worth it.

truer words have never been spoken. i have a quality set of screw drivers but i go into my tool kit and see all these butter knife ass screwdrivers like what the fukk are these? what cereal box did they come with? having bootsy ass tools is not the wave.

Last edited:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
This glock stovepiping malf/limp wristing shyt just doesnt sit well with me

Think ima get a Compact Sig Saeur instead of the Glock 30s I was looking at

Think Im done with glocks already and just got one lol

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
truer words have never been spoken. i have a quality set of screw drivers but i go into my tool kit and see all these butter knife ass screwdrivers like what the fukk are these? what cereal box did they come with? have bootsy ass tools is not the wave.

Yep with guns they say buy once cry once

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This glock stovepiping malf/limp wristing shyt just doesnt sit well with me

Think ima get a Compact Sig Saeur instead of the Glock 30s I was looking at

Think Im done with glocks already and just got one lol
has your glock stovepiped?

if you have bought your glock new im confident that you'll be fine. if you bought some older model gen used from a pawn shop...that id be concerned about, but then again you can always send your gun in to glock and have it checked. at anytime, regardless of model, gen or where you bought it.

cops carry glocks...im certain with as many times as they fire per year if stove piping was a concern they would not use it.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Which glock was it?

Glock 17 Gen 4
has your glock stovepiped?

if you have bought your glock new im confident that you'll be fine. if you bought some older model gen used from a pawn shop...that id be concerned about, but then again you can always send your gun in to glock and have it checked. at anytime, regardless of model, gen or where you bought it.

cops carry glocks...im certain with as many times as they fire per year if stove piping was a concern they would not use it.

Its brand new & cops prolly got em cuz they cheaper lol

I been researching this lately and steel frame pistols never have this malfunction...thats why the cost the most

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Glock 17 Gen 4

Its brand new & cops prolly got em cuz they cheaper lol

I been researching this lately and steel frame pistols never have this malfunction...thats why the cost the most

if its brand new then youve got nothing to worry about. you need to put atleast 600 rounds in it before you even break it in.

any gun can malfunction, its all about usage and maintenance. my ended up 226 malfunctioning thats what led me to get a s&w 40.

Just enjoy your glock. Hell theres no reason you cant keep that and use it as a range beater. For a while thats what
i used the 226 for and likely why it ended up malfunctioning, just take it to the range and shoot the fukk out of it.