Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Are you left handed? Better question is if you engage the trigger with you left hand? If so, could be related to trigger control

Right handed trigger. Ya I think some of it is trigger control.

These fukking liberals really on their bullshyt nowadays to restrict gun rights. I would sometimes vote Democrat in some races, leftist 3rd-party in most others, but I can't see myself voting for Democrats for any office that could have an impact on gun rights unless the individual respects them or unless there is some internal strife within the party to where there isn't a consensus (as there seems to be now) that compromising gun rights is OK.

If rifles and shotguns get banned in this country, I'm out :hubie: shyt will be a wrap

Between identity politics of the left, half promises to blacks, and now gun rights (which IMO is silly if you are for gun control as a BLACK PERSON in the US) are making Dems give me a sour taste in my mouth.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Zero'd my Trijicon MRO to 25 yards today. It was making me shoot bottom left a lot and I think I adjusted it as best as I could.
fHnuC1c.jpg

Maybe next time I go I will do minor elevation/windness tweaks but I think some of it is working on my own accuracy.

Are you using a gun rest to zero?

Also to save some money, you can use some masking tape to cover the bullet holes.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
These fukking liberals really on their bullshyt nowadays to restrict gun rights. I would sometimes vote Democrat in some races, leftist 3rd-party in most others, but I can't see myself voting for Democrats for any office that could have an impact on gun rights unless the individual respects them or unless there is some internal strife within the party to where there isn't a consensus (as there seems to be now) that compromising gun rights is OK.

If rifles and shotguns get banned in this country, I'm out :hubie: shyt will be a wrap

Yeah the democrats have did little to nothing to improve the lives of black people.

democrats used to be alot more moderate when it came to gun control now if one gets elected in your state as governor etc then a lot of stuff can get banned over a short period of time and never brought back

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
My next guns for 2018

Another AR-15

beretta 92fs
300px-Beretta_92_FS.gif

rem1911r1.jpg

Kel Tec KSG-25 25 shells
ksg25-right.png

Semi-auto shotgun mossberg 930 jm
85118-media.jpg

An SKS
1200px-SKS_-_Ryssland_-_AM.045810.jpg

M1 garand and carbine are on my list to my grandpapi used those in the Korean war
Guns.jpg

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I BADLY NEED this gun...

A few days ago I was at a gun store and i could have EASILY walked out with an AR. Didnt need a gun licenses the shop owner said just a background check but didnt have the cash at the time.:wow:

Get one man.

Dont want all the race soldiers hogging them up.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
35jm3hj.jpg

97qgxh.jpg

Love how the shyt sits in my hand...slim af and fits comfortable in my IWB holster (uncle mike’s for now till i get something nicer) gonna take it to the range hopefully this weekend unless something comes up
Do you have license and permits for it? I see you're in your vehicle. Don't get pulled over breh!