Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

IgnorantDwayneWayne

NC Pleighboy
Daps
Let us know how it shoots (mainly let me know lol thats the model i was looking to get as a coneal carry).

Hows the size and shyt?

S4t7T1oh.jpg
UjBcYmuh.jpg

udkTCDgh.jpg

IMO it’s the perfect size not too big. Perfect for CC.
Ima go to the range on Saturday n I’ll let you know how it shoots fam

ryanb9nd

Rookie
Daps
I have the Taurus PT 140 G2 (the .40 version of the PT 111). It shoots pretty soft and accurate out the box but that trigger pull is long, with a long reset. Definitely something that could be fixed but I mainly use its as a "in the whip gun" when I'm traveling around the state.

GrindMode

All Star
Daps
I'm guessing you live in california based on your screen name, first I would say ditch the .22 caliber rifle and get a AR-15 chambered in 5.56 or a 7.62x39 (AK). I say that because of the school shootings that has happened, california will try to be the first ones to really crack down on high power rifles. Cali has already cracked dowb on rifles, but they might take it a step further. Then you can pick up a .22 rifle.

You should really should not go too cheap on your firearms, you can't put a price tag on your life.

Check out the Mossberg 500 Persuader, it's 8 shots (7+1) and is good for those tight corners in your home.
dope

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Zero'd my Trijicon MRO to 25 yards today. It was making me shoot bottom left a lot and I think I adjusted it as best as I could.
fHnuC1c.jpg

Maybe next time I go I will do minor elevation/windness tweaks but I think some of it is working on my own accuracy.

ryanb9nd

Rookie
Daps
Are you left handed? Better question is if you engage the trigger with you left hand? If so, could be related to trigger control
Zero'd my Trijicon MRO to 25 yards today. It was making me shoot bottom left a lot and I think I adjusted it as best as I could.
fHnuC1c.jpg

Maybe next time I go I will do minor elevation/windness tweaks but I think some of it is working on my own accuracy.

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
These fukking liberals really on their bullshyt nowadays to restrict gun rights. I would sometimes vote Democrat in some races, leftist 3rd-party in most others, but I can't see myself voting for Democrats for any office that could have an impact on gun rights unless the individual respects them or unless there is some internal strife within the party to where there isn't a consensus (as there seems to be now) that compromising gun rights is OK.

If rifles and shotguns get banned in this country, I'm out :hubie: shyt will be a wrap