Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U need it to a certain extent, 5.56s dont drop grown men all the time so if a 5.56 aint always dropping everybody while a .223 is the weaker round then where does that leave the .223...

Thats why Im gettin a AK so I can have some take down power while I have my 5.56 chambered AR for accuracy... thats just me

And this is for shyt hit the fan scenario.

But yeah home defense i wouldnt touch a rifle. Whats a good shotgun? (I havent got one yet)

You must live in Marvel Universe if you're hitting someone with .223 or 5.56 and they aint dropping. That or you just need to be more concerned with shot placement.

This is pretty much the same argument of 9mm vs 40 in my opinion.

My opinion is that unless you're in a 1 bullet 1 shot scenario you don't really to have to be concerned. For the most part if you have to shoot at someone youre generally going to shoot more than 1 time and unless they are on bath salts or pcp or some shyt if they get hit even once they are going to consider escaping the situation. That is unless you have them back against the wall in which case they may try to empty the mag on you (to save their life) or due to shock or injury they may fall to the ground or stumble and trip trying to gtfo.

You have a very slim chance of getting into some sort of standoff with someone and even if you do then if it isn't them that decides :whoa: once the first few shots ring out, it might be you that decides to get the fukk out.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You must live in Marvel Universe if you're hitting someone with .223 or 5.56 and they aint dropping. That or you just need to be more concerned with shot placement.

My opinion is that unless you're in a 1 bullet 1 shot scenario you don't really to have to be concerned. For the most part if you have to shoot at someone youre generally going to shoot more than 1 time and unless they are on bath salts or pcp or some shyt if they get hit even once they are going to consider escaping the situation. That is unless you have them back against the wall in which case they may try to empty the mag on you (to save their life) or due to shock or injury they may fall to the ground or stumble and trip trying to gtfo.

You have a very slim chance of getting into some sort of standoff with someone and even if you do then if it isn't them that decides :whoa: once the first few shots ring out, it might be you that decides to get the fukk out.

Thats my argument ...I'm pretty sure the sound of my 15 will scare nikkas off

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
The stopping power difference between the two is negligible, until you get to bullet weights.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe

I was deployed in a combat zone and I seen dudes take 5.56s but then again they were on PCP and other shyt. Never seen a 7.62 not do damage no matter the shot placement

Ill just get an AK and have both.:manny: It cant hurt

Honestly I got an AR cuz im more familiar with the platform but I like the 7.62 more. Ive seensome AR style rifle that shoots both (7.62 and 5.56) . Might invest in it

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What you hunt deer with breh? Should I go 30-06? Or thats overkill?

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Rifle ain’t gone help me out in these Chicago streets :francis:

sling-shot-rock-24790615.jpg

If David did it with Goliath, you can do it to:manny:

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
What's ur guys thoughts on carrying with 1 in the chamber for home defense and CC? Vs racking at the last moment in a conflict scenario.