Veteran
Supporter
Daps
S&W coming for the Gen 5 glock.

mandP2.0-Compact-2-546x660.jpg

mandP2.0-Compact-3-520x660.jpg

MandP-2.0-Compact-660x495.jpg

With Ambi Safety
S&W M&P M2.0 Compact 9mm 4"Bbl Safety 15 Rd : SMITH & WESSON S&W M&P M2.0 COMPACT 9MM 4"BBL AMBI SAFETY 15 RD | Brownells

No safety
S&W M&P M2.0 Compact 9mm 4" Bbl 15 Rd : SMITH & WESSON S&W M&P M2.0 COMPACT 9MM 4" BBL 15 RD | Brownells
I was literally looking at m&p shields vs g26/27s today.

capp34

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I am going to post a few pics of the fam and my setups. First is the Springfield XDS-45 which I carry the most because it is very easy to conceal and living in the south its hot most of the year so I need something lightweight. I paid 360 plus 20 to the FFL this was the first gun I bought online. I added PRP rubber grips and Pierce grip extension and ammo is Hornady Critical duty.

capp34

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Next up is the first gun I bought and I got it locally for 560 if I recall correctly which is a Gen 4 glock 19. I used this for my CCW class. I have loved this gun since I first wrapped my fingers around and it feels so good when I shoot it. Most of the time its in my center console locked and loaded the only time I carry it when is when its cool outside and I have on heavy clothing. Also have a FNS-40 which scooped online for 350 plus 20 FFL. I keep it on the night stand ready to roll since it comes with night sites and I cant find a holster I like. Both use same Hornady critical duty ammo.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hit the indoor range briefly. Realized that if I focus more on what I'm trying to shoot instead of looking at my sights I shoot much more accurately.

What type of sights do you have on your gun? As long as your head is straight, you arent bending your neck and maybe a little lean into your shot you should be able to hit accurately. This one cat at the range blacked out his sights then put a little dot on his front sight with a tooth pick and some white out. Basically theres a very small white dot on his front sight that forces his eyes to focus more and that works well. Aim small, miss small.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What type of sights do you have on your gun? As long as your head is straight, you arent bending your neck and maybe a little lean into your shot you should be able to hit accurately. This one cat at the range blacked out his sights then put a little dot on his front sight with a tooth pick and some white out. Basically theres a very small white dot on his front sight that forces his eyes to focus more and that works well. Aim small, miss small.

Standard sights for my M&P Shield. I got Trijicon Night Sights for my Glock. Just some things I'm trying out.