Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I'm in an advanced ccw class right now from 10am to 6pm. The black people out number the white people :leon: 5 black women and 5 black men. No couples either.

Dude made the point I was telling my boy.

**side note my boy bought his 25th gun and spent like $1900 on it**

I told him quit buying guns and by training. Even as a civilIan he can register for some dope gun training classes. But he'd rather stockpile.
Hey let your boy do him and you do you, at the end of the day having the guns is a greater prelude to shooting them than not.
That said you'd be surprise how well a person can do simply shooting consistantly and being perceptive.
Classes are great, especially with good instructors, but nothing supplements just shooting and learning about yoruself, your gun, and figuring things out.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm in an advanced ccw class right now from 10am to 6pm. The black people out number the white people :leon: 5 black women and 5 black men. No couples either.

Dude made the point I was telling my boy.

**side note my boy bought his 25th gun and spent like $1900 on it**

I told him quit buying guns and by training. Even as a civilIan he can register for some dope gun training classes. But he'd rather stockpile.

Damn that's great!

Yeah I was thinking of buying a rifle but I think training would do me a lot more use than just buying stuff I may shoot from time to time.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
recreation and bedside gun and truck gun.
Yeah of course the fun factor, but I don't see the point for real practical reason for one.
If its bedside who needs the shortlength
If its a truck gun I'd rather have a folding stock than the shockwave. IMO

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
I got a

Tec 9
Jimenez JA 9
Sccy Cpx-2
Taurus TCP 738
Hi-point 4095 Carbine

I plan of buying a AK or Draco in a few months.... I plan on buying another Jeminez JA 9 soon. People judge me for buying low cost guns, but they go bang everytime. :yeshrug:

I'm not about brand names, this aint a fashion show... I'm about having multiple weapons & plenty of ammo handy in preparation for whatever. Everyday my homeboys talk shyt about the fact I own a Sccy & a Hi-point... but to be real, my Hi-point is the most reliable gun in my arsenal right now, besides my TCP. One day I may splurge on a Glock, but $500-$700 for one firearm is just ridiculous to me. Sorry.
:yeshrug:

I also give away guns to people because I want more Black people to be armed and knowledgable of gun laws... Gave my mom & girlfriend Sccy cpx-2's. They are good guns and come in nice colors for women, and won't break the bank.

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hey let your boy do him and you do you, at the end of the day having the guns is a greater prelude to shooting them than not.
That said you'd be surprise how well a person can do simply shooting consistantly and being perceptive.
Classes are great, especially with good instructors, but nothing supplements just shooting and learning about yoruself, your gun, and figuring things out.

He's good. We're brothers and he's my range dog. Anytime he's down I'm down and when I'm down he's down.

You can always benefit from more training. Think about it. You can buy all the under armor cold gear and heat gear, the best Nike cleats, the best throwing it catching gloves, the coolest helmet, a visor for the helmet. But without a good coach to assist you in training you'll never be the best you can be. Even before you do drills someone has to teach you the drills.

raul04

More money more p*ssy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Austin
12 gauge Mossberg shotgun
.308 rifle
9mm glock
So far...i plan on adding some additional handguns. Used to have a desert eagle but that was literally overkill and wasn't practical.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn that's great!

Yeah I was thinking of buying a rifle but I think training would do me a lot more use than just buying stuff I may shoot from time to time.

My boy gets silly with it. He has $10,000 worth of guns easily but $0 worth of training.
Someone to critique your shooting stance, trigger control, etc.
Explaining how much energy you waste standing in bad positions resulting in bad accuracy, fatigue, etc.

I also give away guns to people because I want more Black people to be armed and knowledgable of gun laws... Gave my mom & girlfriend Sccy cpx-2's. They are good guns and come in nice colors for women, and won't break the bank.

Just make sure your legal.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
He's good. We're brothers and he's my range dog. Anytime he's down I'm down and when I'm down he's down.

You can always benefit from more training. Think about it. You can buy all the under armor cold gear and heat gear, the best Nike cleats, the best throwing it catching gloves, the coolest helmet, a visor for the helmet. But without a good coach to assist you in training you'll never be the best you can be. Even before you do drills someone has to teach you the drills.
internet is a great teacher, so much knowledge being put out there for free.
That said I know a breh at the public range who says he only shot from a kid with his dad, man can out shoot supposed professionals.
Its a lot like basketball shots what is effective trumps most things

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
His dad was his teacher. His dad would have corrected when he was young and would when he's older or at any time.
he doesn't shoot nor hold the gun in a commonly accepted manner, which makes it all so weird how effective he is.
Thats life though, but I'm with you practice practice practice is in the long run better than all your gear.

I remember that finnish cat who murked all those soviets with just a 22lr

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he doesn't shoot nor hold the gun in a commonly accepted manner, which makes it all so weird how effective he is.
Thats life though, but I'm with you practice practice practice is in the long run better than all your gear.

I remember that finnish cat who murked all those soviets with just a 22lr

Yeah practice makes perfect in whatever you do. But having some sort of coach, trainer, someone to monitor and critique your behavior and performance helps. Jordan had a coach, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Mayweather. Tiger Woods....unless you're filming yourself from multiple angles and then watching dozens of others do it you cant often see what you can be doing better or how making a slight adjustment can alter whatever it is .

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Yeah practice makes perfect in whatever you do. But having some sort of coach, trainer, someone to monitor and critique your behavior and performance helps. Jordan had a coach, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Mayweather. Tiger Woods....unless you're filming yourself from multiple angles and then watching dozens of others do it you cant often see what you can be doing better or how making a slight adjustment can alter whatever it is .
I don't know if the anlogy works, I mean what is effective is effective. If you are effective and the guy with the 5 star trainer and the camera and the technique is less so, does it matter how you got effective or does it just matter that you are effective.

I fall more into the effectiveness camp than on hammering proper "technique" especially in the firearm world where technique changes regarding on what camp you are in and whose word you take as "gospel"