Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's slightly unprofessional what he did WTF.

What were you shooting BTW?
M&p pro .40

The dude meant well, the staff at this range is pretty good. When I'm in the lanes I just want to be left alone.

It's crazy you know how at the gym, if you have headphones in people don't generally approach you while your doing your thing. I'm facing down range, I got my ear protection on, and this dude is commanding my attention.

I wouldn't have mind if he was telling me something like to cease fire for a moment or even if he was gonna ask me to step aside while he sweeps the casings but nah, he just grabs my shoulder "whatcha shootin!?! I got a .40 too it's an HK..."

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
M&p pro .40

The dude meant well, the staff at this range is pretty good. When I'm in the lanes I just want to be left alone.

It's crazy you know how at the gym, if you have headphones in people don't generally approach you while your doing your thing. I'm facing down range, I got my ear protection on, and this dude is commanding my attention.

I wouldn't have mind if he was telling me something like to cease fire for a moment or even if he was gonna ask me to step aside while he sweeps the casings but nah, he just grabs my shoulder "whatcha shootin!?! I got a .40 too it's an HK..."

Yeah meant well but I mean it's a range too... lol

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Hey,

What's the coli's opinion on the Mossberg/Remington shockwave?

I'm considering one of them as my next purchase (other than a custom engraved 1911
Custom-Remington-TAC14-and-Mossberg-Shockwave-3.jpg

2guns_orig.png

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hey,

I'm considering one of them as my next purchase (other than a custom engraved 1911

They have one at the range. I may shoot it when I go tomorrow.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hey,

2guns_orig.png

Saw one at a gun shop today. Cool and nifty. It's a shotgun you shoot from the hip if that's your thing.

I'd probably get a full size Mossberg IMO but depends on what you want! Definitely an intriguing shotty.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he isn't an officer he isn't shooting a pistol. So if you are training get a mid level DI AR15 and just practice on your placements at your typical yardage.

I shoot pistol and im not a officer....others be mad on deployments cause they have to lug that m4 around and ask me how, when I just asked could I qual for the 9

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Werd never worked with the Army heavy but that would be unsual with AF.
You like the Berretta?

O im not army im airforce...its not bad IMO. To me it's a solid pistol...everyone hates on it like they some gun afficinado but i happen to like it

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
O im not army im airforce...its not bad IMO. To me it's a solid pistol...everyone hates on it like they some gun afficinado but i happen to like it
Damn AF too weird, don't hear about that much.
It is a heavy gun but seeing that you all carry it combat style and don't have to worry about concealing I can understand why you have no problems with it.
The weight and the design are a bit outdated civilian side compared to modern beretta's like the PX and the Sigs, Glocks, XDs, and etc. I think thats why most of your gun guys dislike it. Then you have the weird ass old guys who worship the 1911 and 45acp.