Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

tahoj4

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The house
What you do with them is none of my business :hubie:

Got those hex mags in today. No rivets, or glue but they do have the manufactured date on them. The mags are the gen 2. If you live in a capacity limited state those mags can be converted to 30 rounds with just a new magpul spring. Not saying any of you want to break the law or anything like that :troll:

tahoj4

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The house
Most gun owners have been pretty cool with me. I've only had one bad experience due to a misunderstanding.

Don't know why blacks don't learn more of this stuff though. In Texas I see a few of us around though thankfully. Even took my CHL course at a Black Owned Gun Shop. Also in Georgia but not nearly as much as there should be!

I have run into the same thing here in Colorado. Most of these guys hear you are into guns and the just want to talk gun stuff for hours. Learn what you can from them and pass it on to your people. Got to learn all you can from people that have the experience.

I took the nra basics of gun self defense class last saturday for my cc. in Co all you need is a certificate class to apply for a cc. The class was eye opening to say the least. If you own a gun do yourself a favor and take a few classes.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
RIP Prodigy

02Htwsz.jpg

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Then you have the weird ass old guys who worship the 1911 and 45acp.

Yea what is this about? I remember reading that the 1911 was very accurate but it seemed like most of the hype was about the gun's craftsmanship.

I think $7,500 - $10,000

So is it safe to assume getting one of these on the streets would be much more expensive?
I've heard of boxed rugers going for $900, so I wonder if one of these would go for double or triple retail :jbhmm:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

tahoj4

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The house
Yea what is this about? I remember reading that the 1911 was very accurate but it seemed like most of the hype was about the gun's craftsmanship.

So is it safe to assume getting one of these on the streets would be much more expensive?
I've heard of boxed rugers going for $900, so I wonder if one of these would go for double or triple retail :jbhmm:

I did not get the 1911 love either but after shooting a what would be considered a cheap example and then a colt match quality 1911 I am a big fan. The only issue with the gun is capacity. Everything else works and works well. The guns are very accurate and the weight of the pistol soaks up a lot of the recoil. I am a novice shooter and have no issues getting good groups out of a 1911 out to 15 yards. The 2 I have shot I am more accurate than with my striker vp9. I think it is the single action pull and the balance of the gun.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
1911 was the official pistol until the US armed forces switched to the Beretta.
So you have the history of the pistol and round and nostalgia.
On top of that you have people that are round snobs and think the 45 acp is simply a better round,,, debateable but there are arguments for the 45 over 9mm.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm in an advanced ccw class right now from 10am to 6pm. The black people out number the white people :leon: 5 black women and 5 black men. No couples either.

Dude made the point I was telling my boy.

**side note my boy bought his 25th gun and spent like $1900 on it**

I told him quit buying guns and by training. Even as a civilIan he can register for some dope gun training classes. But he'd rather stockpile.