Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

tahoj4

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The house
My m&p has a 5 inch barrel. I had a sig subcompact. It could fit in my front pocket of these Nike sweatpants that I have. I use those as my determining factor. It was definitely more convenient but now I'm like :yeshrug: should I rock these hi-tops with the glock? Or my Clark boots with the m&p?
YGrTrE.gif

Hell naw :russ: I was looking at a vp9sk for a carry gun but the wife would kill me if I walked in with another gun. She already giving me the side eye about the AR build.

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
I'm pretty rounded out at this point.

The Sig 226 Legion is my range darling, I'm surgical w it.
A P320 Compact is what i Keep w me most of the time, I'm 6'3 and can pocket it, but I don't' like to (no safety, I know it's a striker, but still lol)
The AR setups for if things get real, distance practice

A 22 Henry Lever action Riffle for plinking, teaching the kids, racc00ns, cheap ammo, It's old school, but I have the most fun w it honestly.

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Thanks for the link got three 15 round AR mags for $7 a piece. Been looking for these at a good price since Colorado has banned hi capacity magazines.

Yeah, Primary Arms is a good place to order from. For limited mags check out V C Defense, the blocks are non-permanent.

tahoj4

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The house
Yeah, Primary Arms is a good place to order from. For limited mags check out V C Defense, the blocks are non-permanent.

Really so I should be able to modify the mags to full capacity? I also noticed they are in Pearland TX. That is pretty much Houston so I am not expecting to receive them soon. Not sure how shipping out of that area is going right now.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Really so I should be able to modify the mags to full capacity? I also noticed they are in Pearland TX. That is pretty much Houston so I am not expecting to receive them soon. Not sure how shipping out of that area is going right now.

What you do with them is none of my business :hubie:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:francis:Not my best day at the range. Was stressed due to work, and planned to just take my time and enjoy it. During my first reload, one of the workers,
comes from behind me and puts his hand on my shoulder "Whatcha shootin?!?"

First off, don't come up from behind me, touchin me and shyt. Then don't be trying to have conversations in the lane, nikka. Im payin for time. My whole day is fukked up today.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:francis:Not my best day at the range. Was stressed due to work, and planned to just take my time and enjoy it. During my first reload, one of the workers,
comes from behind me and puts his hand on my shoulder "Whatcha shootin?!?"

First off, don't come up from behind me, touchin me and shyt. Then don't be trying to have conversations in the lane, nikka. Im payin for time. My whole day is fukked up today.

That's slightly unprofessional what he did WTF.

What were you shooting BTW?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I want this so bad...

This shyt got me thinking

I met a cat that's been kinda like a mentor in recent months with some of my VA shyt. He's ex Army special Forces.

He was telling me how SF is basically nothing but racists... Like KKK grand wizards and shyt.

This video just reminded me how most of these dudes are white and how most of them are probably racist.

We need to learn to do shyt ourselves or teach others. Thats foreal

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This shyt got me thinking

I met a cat that's been kinda like a mentor in recent months with some of my VA shyt. He's ex Army special Forces.

He was telling me how SF is basically nothing but racists... Like KKK grand wizards and shyt.

This video just reminded me how most of these dudes are white and how most of them are probably racist.

We need to learn to do shyt ourselves or teach others. Thats foreal

Most gun owners have been pretty cool with me. I've only had one bad experience due to a misunderstanding.

Don't know why blacks don't learn more of this stuff though. In Texas I see a few of us around though thankfully. Even took my CHL course at a Black Owned Gun Shop. Also in Georgia but not nearly as much as there should be!