741fc9fdd204ab4f6d4e46363adc8735--gold-cup-cups.jpg

Or even ?

768cfe0ee58c9b39d5a7b8cc49151a9e.jpg

tahoj4

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The house
I haven't , not a fan of strikers anymore, sold my XD to my dad.
That said Canik is getting the reputation as a glock killer with that tp9, heard nothing but good things about their pistol line.

Why did you move away from strikers. I enjoy da/sa but I like the fact that I can pick up my striker and just start shooting.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Why did you move away from strikers. I enjoy da/sa but I like the fact that I can pick up my striker and just start shooting.
I like hammer fired SA pulls with their lightness better than the pull of strikers.
Didn't think it was a big deal til I got my 1911 and I really liked the lightness of the hammer in SA mode.

tahoj4

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The house
I like hammer fired SA pulls with their lightness better than the pull of strikers.
Didn't think it was a big deal til I got my 1911 and I really liked the lightness of the hammer in SA mode.

I can understand that. I have had the opportunity to shoot sigs and glocks back to back. The sig in sa is special. I went with striker because I figured it would be easier to learn so I bought the best striker pistol I could afford, but I still want a 226. :mjcry:

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
I can understand that. I have had the opportunity to shoot sigs and glocks back to back. The sig in sa is special. I went with striker because I figured it would be easier to learn so I bought the best striker pistol I could afford, but I still want a 226. :mjcry:
You ever try the Sig 2022? I call it the interracial Sig:pachaha: but it's a really nice shooter.

dikk's had them on sale for 299.00 over a week a year back and I blew the chance. Been lurking for a deal ever since.

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

tahoj4

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The house
You ever try the Sig 2022? I call it the interracial Sig:pachaha: but it's a really nice shooter.

dikk's had them on sale for 299.00 over a week a year back and I blew the chance. Been lurking for a deal ever since.

I looked at it and even though about buying one, but shooting a p220 stainless and a 9mm 226 with the factory trigger upgrade I was hooked. Also the sp2022 is polymer, the metal 226 shoots fast in SA and soaks up a lot of the recoil. The 226 is a great gun. If you get a chance to shoot one take it. You will have a good time with the gun.

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
I looked at it and even though about buying one, but shooting a p220 stainless and a 9mm 226 with the factory trigger upgrade I was hooked. Also the sp2022 is polymer, the metal 226 shoots fast in SA and soaks up a lot of the recoil. The 226 is a great gun. If you get a chance to shoot one take it. You will have a good time with the gun.
Yeah I agree. I might luck up on an nice 226. I may have to go the police trade in route or just save up for it.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
If you are on the fence, I had a Armscor 1911 and a Turkish Girsan 1911 both of them solid and worth the money. As long as they are built to spec the extra money for Kimbers and STI and etc is better used upgrading springs and buying more ammo.

I'm going to check those out, but I live in california and I only can get certain guns.

I have a springfield 1911 mil spec., I'm looking for another all metal .45 gun. I really do not like plastic guns in .45, I was looking at the springfield 220 and some sig 1911's

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I'm going to check those out, but I live in california and I only can get certain guns.

I have a springfield 1911 mil spec., I'm looking for another all metal .45 gun. I really do not like plastic guns in .45, I was looking at the springfield 220 and some sig 1911's
Yeah they are very good.
Look for Rock Island and American Classic out of the phillipines. Two excellent manufacturers.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
What are some good quality, long lasting knives brehs?
Depends on what you using the knife for... I like Spyderco knives because they are well built and makes for a good every day carry knife. I have a few Spyderco Tenacious and Paramilitary. For big knives I like Cold Steel....for some reason country boys love Benchmade knives ...you can beat the shyt out a Benchmade knife. A couple more brands I like are CRKT and Emerson. Check out this video

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
What's a good starter AR-15?
What's a good starter pistol? SigP320?
Looking to get the fundamentals of it

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
What's a good starter AR-15?
What's a good starter pistol? SigP320?
Looking to get the fundamentals of it
AR look at established brands, Windham Armory, Springfield Armory, Smith and Wesson. You want upper tier you are looking at LMT, LWRC, Sig, HK.
You should be good with any mid tier producer if you just want to start off on the right foot, while you educate yourself and get deeper knowledge of the rifle and the ar platform in general and different rifles.

Starter pistol, there is nothing defnitive, go to a store or range and pick up and handle the weapon you want. See how hard or easy it is for you to manipulate it, see how comfortable it feels in your hand, and go from there.

Looking for fundamentals, check out a video on youtube, lots of good info. Stay away from Costa and his c-clamp bullshyt. Go on youtube look up Travis Haley, excellent teacher as well as Rob Leatham. Look for videos by them on Youtube with them explaining grip sights and etc. Hicock45 is another good one who will drop some info for you if you look at his videos.