Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
About to head to this Silverado Gun Show in md

prepared to see nothing but cacs there
:scust:@ your blood pressure.

I killed a whole Saturday one time. Was mentally preparing myself all day and night Friday. Went there Saturday from 9 to 11 stressed as a motherfukker. Only black person there. Even the mexicans were looking at me like:gucci:"Da fukk this may ate doing here?"

I went home and collapsed. I was stressed all the way the fukk out.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
2s6a69z.jpg

Finally got it

this is a pistol??!?!??!? :dahell:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Thoughts of the Ruger SR22 as a first gun?

And damn, these shyts are expensive.

.22LR (rifle) is one of my favorite rounds and an excellent choice for beginners. But since you're looking at pistols, consider getting a 9mm instead.

Compacts are cool, but if you don't plan on carrying, try to get something with a normal length barrel, as they "point" better and have better ballistics, which is important for reliable expansion from self defense rounds.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
:scust:@ your blood pressure.

I killed a whole Saturday one time. Was mentally preparing myself all day and night Friday. Went there Saturday from 9 to 11 stressed as a motherfukker. Only black person there. Even the mexicans were looking at me like:gucci:"Da fukk this may ate doing here?"

I went home and collapsed. I was stressed all the way the fukk out.
lmfao we'll see

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I made this thread: Gun owners...what do you think about this:

But I guess it should have went here. What do you all think of this:

Apparently he doesn't see anything wrong with it:

His youtube: VODA INC

Looks like he has a number of training videos using real guns.

Dumbass needs to be boycotted.
He is going to kill or seriously injure a "student" and if he doesn't he might train a student to seriously hurt themselves or a loved one.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I'd tag everyone but fukk it.

You can watch the video of me reviewing the product or just read this post.

Long story short for 80 - 90 dollars I picked up this product that let's me shoot in my house.

You get the sled which is the plastic tray that holds your phone and it also holds a paper Target. And you get a laser bullet which comes in different calibers. When you dry fire your gun, the firing pin will hit the rubber backing on the laser and shoot the laser light at the paper Target. You use a free app which detects the laser and gives you a digital score. You can set it up and shoot at any distance. For me if I want to shoot at 2 am or don't want to go to the range or spend the extra dough, this is going to save me more than $200 a year.

Watch the video (of me) and ask me if you have any questions.

To be honest since this app and others like it are free and targets are basically a free printout or you could use a store bought Target, you can find a way to prop your phone up facing a target and as long as you have a laser bullet which you can get for roughly $40 on ebay in different calibers you can basically shoot safely in your house for a one time fee of $40. But for about double that you can get a phone Holder and Target holder plus one laser bullet in the caliber of your choice.