Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
She nice. About to get the ol lady one. It's between that or the glock 43.

Good!

I've been eyeing a 38 super 1911... I want to get it engraved like a cartel member.

I forgot to add another full size 12 guage in my pic I posted.

• Dap
Reactions: RNS

tahoj4

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The house
Just when I'm having a hard time deciding between the Springfield XDS, Glock 43 and Glock 30s for concealed carry. Now I gotta add the S&W Shield to the options :patrice:

:ohhh:

Damn that's small, is that the extended mag? Have you fired the Springfield XDS, Glock 30/30s or SW Shield and if so how would you compare them to the 43?

If you are worried about the trigger on your CCW take a look at these VP9SK - Heckler & Koch and the PPS - Walther Arms probably the 2 best ergo compact pistols on the market. Both have review stating that the triggers are excellent.

I have a buddy with the m&p shield and he has decided to upgrade to the apex trigger. I said with what you paid for the gun and the trigger he could have picked up the Walther for around the same price. I will admit I am biased towards the H&K vp9. I have had the opportunity to shoot a lot of different 9mm guns over the past few months and you can't beat the hand feel and trigger on the gun out of the box.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
If you are worried about the trigger on your CCW take a look at these VP9SK - Heckler & Koch and the PPS - Walther Arms probably the 2 best ergo compact pistols on the market. Both have review stating that the triggers are excellent.

I have a buddy with the m&p shield and he has decided to upgrade to the apex trigger. I said with what you paid for the gun and the trigger he could have picked up the Walther for around the same price. I will admit I am biased towards the H&K vp9. I have had the opportunity to shoot a lot of different 9mm guns over the past few months and you can't beat the hand feel and trigger on the gun out of the box.
they said those Canik tp9s are excellect PPS VP9 clones.

tahoj4

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The house
they said those Canik tp9s are excellect PPS VP9 clones.

I have not had the chance to handle a Canik, but I have read mixed reviews. I have handled the Walther ppq and pps. Both feel really good in your hand. I have been lucky enough as a newish shooter to be able to handle and shoot several different guns. I would say hand feel is the most important thing for any shooter. That being said I have read that the match version of the Canik 9mm is a very good gun and should be considered by more people.

I like glocks for what they are but I do not like the way the glock 17 felt in my hands. I am trying to get my hands on another one so see if my opinion changes now that I am a better shooter.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I have not had the chance to handle a Canik, but I have read mixed reviews. I have handled the Walther ppq and pps. Both feel really good in your hand. I have been lucky enough as a newish shooter to be able to handle and shoot several different guns. I would say hand feel is the most important thing for any shooter. That being said I have read that the match version of the Canik 9mm is a very good gun and should be considered by more people.

I like glocks for what they are but I do not like the way the glock 17 felt in my hands. I am trying to get my hands on another one so see if my opinion changes now that I am a better shooter.
Yeah its all about personal comfortability.
You get that, you can work off everything else and become proficient, but liking the handling of the gun is a big plus.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
2s6a69z.jpg

Finally got it

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Thoughts of the Ruger SR22 as a first gun?

And damn, these shyts are expensive.

I think that shoots 22lr

You'd be better off getting a 9mm handgun a 22lr will not kill or stop like you need if you don't hit the right spot.