Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What better way to celebrate the 4th than to buy ammo?

Freedom Munitions

Free shipping over $99 and mrgunsandgear gives you a 5% discount. Bought 1200 rounds :smugdraper:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Man... I just saw a vid for an AA 12 automatic shotgun and I want one so bad... But I think it's illegal in the states

I plan on getting a S&W Governor since it can fire 3 different calibers for close range, vehicle abd home protection.. Depends if I can find one for cheap though since they're pricey.

If not I might buy a Glock. Not sure which model/caliber but thinking 26. Something small

But I think my next purchase will be a Mossberg ATI Tactical shotgun

swja16-msbrg-lead-682x383.1471378154.jpg

I already got a Savage Arms pistol grip 12 guage but this is so much better with better range and much easier to mod with a great average price of $500

tahoj4

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The house
Hey what is the coli's opinion on Kimber

I had my eye on the micro 9mm or 45 for carrying

Kimber America | Micro 9 Stainless Raptor | Micro 9 Raptor | Micro 9 | Handguns

Kimber America | Stainless Ultra Carry II

I have never shot a Kimber before but I looked at one a while back. It seemed to be put together nicely. I shot my first 1911 this weekend. It was a cheaper one from a fit and finish stand point but it shot very well. If the Kimber shot as well I would definitely get one. The weight of the gun should mitigate some of the recoil as well since you are looking at the carry version. If you buy please post a pic.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's fine. I've got rifles but I don't want to carry them outside with me every time I take out the trash, smoke a cigarette or go to the chicken coop to collect eggs.

The accuracy to loudness ratio is too high. Especially if you have chickens. But that's just my opinion. If you have more than one coyote once shot with that gun and one may go to the crossroads (rip) while the others run away. It just depends on what you want to do.

Daps
The accuracy to loudness ratio is too high. Especially if you have chickens. But that's just my opinion. If you have more than one coyote once shot with that gun and one may go to the crossroads (rip) while the others run away. It just depends on what you want to do.
I hoping the loudness will keep them away. I'm not really worried about killing them, because I try to only kill what I can eat, and I don't know the first thing about dressing or cooking coyote. I know the couple times we've had a black bear wandering around chasing it while banging pots and pans together was enough noise to get it to run off.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hoping the loudness will keep them away. I'm not really worried about killing them, because I try to only kill what I can eat, and I don't know the first thing about dressing or cooking coyote. I know the couple times we've had a black bear wandering around chasing it while banging pots and pans together was enough noise to get it to run off.

Then that'll be perfect. It'll have enough power to drop one of you hit it and be loud enough to run the others away.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was thinking of buying 10 9mm tracer rounds but they are probably not as useful compared to the cost. Plus I don't want to start a fire.