to put this in perspective, here's my G43 next to the iphone 5S:

Ngc97Cf.jpg

rFktQqx.jpg

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
If I'm being honest I'm kinda terrified of guns.

I've just had bad experience with them: robbed at gun point, uncle shot and killed, friends shot and killed.

I'd like to get one for the house, but I have difficulty seeing a gun as anything other than a bringer of bad news. :(

I'm scared, brehs.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
G27 holds more rounds than the G43 that I have. but it's fatter. the G43 is EXTREMELY thin and super easy to conceal. I'm gonna carry this ALL the time most likely.

Hmm, I heard the G27 is easy to conceal aswell, I don't want something so small it's hard for my big hands to grip

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Hmm, I heard the G27 is easy to conceal aswell, I don't want something so small it's hard for my big hands to grip

it is. but it's wider than the G43. that's why it holds more rounds. I have shot the G26 (.40 S&W version) and had no problem compared to the larger G23 I have.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Excuse my ignorance but what is protocol for carrying to and from the range? Do u keep ur firearm in its case and place it in ur trunk? Place it under the drivers seat?
Depends on the state in md you have to carry the gun and ammo in separate containers or boxes and in the trunk

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I've just had bad experience with them: robbed at gun point, uncle shot and killed, friends shot and killed.

I'd like to get one for the house, but I have difficulty seeing a gun as anything other than a bringer of bad news. :(

I'm scared, brehs.

Yeah I used to be scared of guns too. Thankfully I had friends and peers to help me become more comfortable with them.

It's a good skill to learn and luckily we have the 2nd Amendment to grant us the right of self preservation.

tahoj4

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The house
Excuse my ignorance but what is protocol for carrying to and from the range? Do u keep ur firearm in its case and place it in ur trunk? Place it under the drivers seat?

I don't think there is a protocol out side of keeping the weapon unloaded to and from the range. I was told that your car is to be treated like your home but the way things are going I would not have a loaded gun in my car unless I had my ccp. I keep my gun in the trunk of my car in my gun bag with my ammo when I go to the range.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
another thing is I bought this gun online cuz it was cheaper.

now tell me why when I get to the store, they have a used one and I could have saved another $60 if I would have bought that one :snoop:

also the store I bought that from was offering to sell me a 12 guage for $180 because that's the promotional price u get if u purchase a glock.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yeah I used to be scared of guns too. Thankfully I had friends and peers to help me become more comfortable with them.

It's a good skill to learn and luckily we have the 2nd Amendment to grant us the right of self preservation.

my moms is terrified of guns as well, and she taught me to be as well. but after the day I walked in my crib with my shorty and it was nikkas in the joint robbing me blind, I been like :violent: ever since.

tahoj4

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The house

I'm scared, brehs.

It is ok to be scared at first. That first time at an indoor range and having rifles going off around you is an off putting sensation, but once you get used to it you find that shooting is fun. If you get good at it you are learning how to protect your self and your family. You can then pass that knowledge to your family so that they can remove that fear. Be safe. Follow the rules of handling a firearm, and you will take a lot of the fear out of the process.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
It is ok to be scared at first. That first time at an indoor range and having rifles going off around you is an off putting sensation, but once you get used to it you find that shooting is fun. If you get good at it you are learning how to protect your self and your family. You can then pass that knowledge to your family so that they can remove that fear. Be safe. Follow the rules of handling a firearm, and you will take a lot of the fear out of the process.

yup. neither me or my wife were taught about guns growing up or were exposed to them. but after I got my card, I took her shooting and she liked it. she has a conceal carry card as well.

Eastwoodjones

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Worth, TX
Ruger SR9 - my fav
glock 19 - had a few ftf, so I'm hesitant to make it my day one
Savage model 111-.308 - First bolt-action, but I love it
Mossberg Maverick 88 - Cheap as shyt but reliable as fukk (so far)

I want a Ruger 10/22 takedown for goofing off, anyone have one? what do you think of it?