Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Daps
Ruger SR9 - my fav
glock 19 - had a few ftf, so I'm hesitant to make it my day one
Savage model 111-.308 - First bolt-action, but I love it
Mossberg Maverick 88 - Cheap as shyt but reliable as fukk (so far)

I want a Ruger 10/22 takedown for goofing off, anyone have one? what do you think of it?
Outside of my AR the 10/22 is my favorite long gun to shoot.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
my moms is terrified of guns as well, and she taught me to be as well. but after the day I walked in my crib with my shorty and it was nikkas in the joint robbing me blind, I been like :violent: ever since.

I feel you lol. I'm a black man in Texas I had to strap up or art least be competent in firearms.

I'm happy I learned because I even impress myself now with field stripping firearms and handling malfunctions with rifles, etc.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Ruger SR9 - my fav
glock 19 - had a few ftf, so I'm hesitant to make it my day one
Savage model 111-.308 - First bolt-action, but I love it
Mossberg Maverick 88 - Cheap as shyt but reliable as fukk (so far)

I want a Ruger 10/22 takedown for goofing off, anyone have one? what do you think of it?
It's a fun shooter and pretty damn accurate.

I have one its fun and portable with that free bag they give I put my keltech with it too.

For accuracy I'd take the traditional format though

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Like I said earlier in this thread. If you are a black person that can legally purchase a gun buy one and learn how to use it. You can buy cheap used from Cabella's for cheap. You can get great deals online for cheap. Defend yourself and family brehs! People think twice when they think you are armed.
:cheers:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Today was a good day.

fTQEow2.jpg

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not sure how I feel about the folding AR system but interesting nevertheless.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Heard some coyotes outside my window last night, thinking about adding one of these to the collection...
1610416_orig.jpg

You're not going to do anything but scare them away with that thing.
Excuse my ignorance but what is protocol for carrying to and from the range? Do u keep ur firearm in its case and place it in ur trunk? Place it under the drivers seat?

It depends in your range. I have memberships at 2 different ranges but I shoot at 4-5 different ranges.

Some are cool wild wild west style, people walking around gun on the hip and unloaded in hand. One I go to is strict in a bag or case locked and unloaded only to be removed on the firing lane muzzle pointed down lane. They really don't play there. I had a jam once and I probably spent 2 minutes looking, sliding it back trying to clear and two dudes walked up on me like me like "do you need assistance sir!" As far as transportation with no ccw I'd say keep the gun in the trunk in a case and the ammo not in the trunk but I'm not a lawyer.