Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
What gun cabinets or gun safes do yall use?

Or do yall have them hidden traphouse style

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I move in 12 days. as an illinois resident, I cannot legally purchase new guns in texas. but I can buy them here in illinois. thus I am buying a G43 tomorrow and I'll have it monday morning. texas has full reciprocity with my concealed carry permit, so I can carry legally down there. I just cannot buy guns. that pistol is so small, it can fit in my front pocket. my retired cop neighbor said it's a really good gun also.

157582.jpg

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
What gun cabinets or gun safes do yall use?

Or do yall have them hidden traphouse style

I have a regular safe. it weighs like 100 lbs empty. I had trouble moving it cuz it's heavy as fukk. but only gun I have in there is my beretta 96G.

my G23, is never locked up cuz I keeps it on my everyday.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Newly installed Apex Duty/Carry trigger in my Shield

tn5Mjli.jpg

Definitely less gritty than the stock trigger. It is lighter. Feels close to the weight of my Glock trigger so around 5.5lbs.

It still has that wall that you break with the trigger. I like the feel but I'm going to have to test it out today or tomorrow.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I move in 12 days. as an illinois resident, I cannot legally purchase new guns in texas. but I can buy them here in illinois. thus I am buying a G43 tomorrow and I'll have it monday morning. texas has full reciprocity with my concealed carry permit, so I can carry legally down there. I just cannot buy guns. that pistol is so small, it can fit in my front pocket. my retired cop neighbor said it's a really good gun also.

157582.jpg

Can someone with big hands shoot it

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I already have a Glock 22, but I'm looking for a smaller Glock, can't decide what to go with...maybe the Glock 27?

G27 holds more rounds than the G43 that I have. but it's fatter. the G43 is EXTREMELY thin and super easy to conceal. I'm gonna carry this ALL the time most likely.

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
Excuse my ignorance but what is protocol for carrying to and from the range? Do u keep ur firearm in its case and place it in ur trunk? Place it under the drivers seat?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Excuse my ignorance but what is protocol for carrying to and from the range? Do u keep ur firearm in its case and place it in ur trunk? Place it under the drivers seat?

it depends. I have conceal carry, so if I'm going to the range, I most likely already have a pistol on my hip. but I would bring the case to hold extra magazines tho.