Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Where you end up getting it breh? And for how much?
I'm thinking of buying one before the end of the month when the rebate ends, I'm also in TX

Academy. Price matched with Cabela's. Ended up getting it for $350 before the $75 rebate.

I've seen some online for $299 but the issue is the FFL fees so I think I got it at a good price

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yeah i tried out the shield today, wasn't too impressed with the trigger. felt cheap. still gonna cop tho....

Smith and Wesson said this is one of their better triggers but it's not as good as the stock Glock trigger.

But yeah I'm probably going to change it out.

I'm satisfied buying it overall though

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Smith and Wesson said this is one of their better triggers but it's not as good as the stock Glock trigger.

But yeah I'm probably going to change it out.

I'm satisfied buying it overall though
i think they're coming out with a new shield that will address some of the trigger criticism. this dude speculates that's the reason for the rebate....shield 2.0 coming.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i think they're coming out with a new shield that will address some of the trigger criticism. this dude speculates that's the reason for the rebate....shield 2.0 coming.

Nah I mean the shield is selling good itself without the need for upgrades. I thought so too but I doubt we will see something like that any time soon.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Not bad for a first timer. We were using the Glock and Smith and Wesson, both 22s. Both were smooth and didn't give any issues. shyt was fun and a good experience. Need to apply for my license over the summer.

8otIExx.jpg

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@mannyrs13 keep it up. It's an fun sport and learning how to be more precise with your shots and learning how to quickly acquire sight acquisition is fun.

It's become addicting to me. First I was intimidated by guns then I start really getting into it and wanting to buy more!

Which Glock is .22 caliber? You should try different calibers out. 9mm is cheap and plentiful. The most common handgun round. Also people like .45 due to stopping power but I shoot it so inaccurate.

Play around some more, learn as much as you can in terms of handling firearms, safety, and above all the laws where you live. Good job breh :myman:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@mannyrs13 keep it up. It's an fun sport and learning how to be more precise with your shots and learning how to quickly acquire sight acquisition is fun.

It's become addicting to me. First I was intimidated by guns then I start really getting into it and wanting to buy more!

Which Glock is .22 caliber? You should try different calibers out. 9mm is cheap and plentiful. The most common handgun round. Also people like .45 due to stopping power but I shoot it so inaccurate.

Play around some more, learn as much as you can in terms of handling firearms, safety, and above all the laws where you live. Good job breh :myman:
Thanks breh. My mistake, it was a Glock 17 and S&W 9mm. Shows how much I know that I be making up guns that don't even exist. :russ: