Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
What's the best compact pistol you could have on you and forget about. Will not bulge through clothes
maxresdefault.jpg

One of these three

From what I heard the Springfield is the best all around shooter

The glock has that reliability and platform everyone is used to

The SW MP shield has a lot of things people prefer over the glock too (visually, thinner, better trigger, one more round capacity) These are going for 225 with mail in rebate to !

tahoj4

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The house
Do you have outdoor land or a spot where you can go shoot? Indoor rifle shooting is draining. I have a membership at a gun club and it's $6 per half hour, it's not a lot of money but you piss it away when you're taking your time, sighting in, shooting at different distances, practicing your holds and your breathing.

Once you're all sighted in you can practice your holds and breathing at home but being able to shoot, reload, shoot while holding position is something you'll want to get good at. Especially if you have a bolt action.

If you have an outdoor range, or your own land or spot where you can legally shoot for free, it's a breeze. But being cooped up can be a bore.

Unfortunately the range I normally go to is indoors. The close outdoor ranges are club owned. So I will be looking for an outdoor range when I get the my rifle. Looking forward to more shooting soon.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
What's the best compact pistol you could have on you and forget about. Will not bulge through clothes

You'll want something with a short grip above anything else.

Grip length > magazine stack width > barrel length when it comes to concealability. Get the longest barrel you can imo. They point better and have better ballistics for expansion reliability.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The Glock 26 is a sub compact. The Glock 43 is a single stack magazine. So the 43 holds less rounds, but it is thinner and easier to conceal. Both are 9mm.
If You were wearing a t shirt and jeans, would anyone know u had it on you

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
What's your thoughts on the Glock 27?
I like the g27. Haven't shot it. But since I'm used to having a 23, I can easily conceal a 27. The problem with the 27, is I can't ever find one used (cuz people never get rid of them) and new ones seem to cost damn near $600.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
maxresdefault.jpg

One of these three

From what I heard the Springfield is the best all around shooter

The glock has that reliability and platform everyone is used to

The SW MP shield has a lot of things people prefer over the glock too (visually, thinner, better trigger, one more round capacity) These are going for 225 with mail in rebate to !

Yeah I have the smith & wesson M&P sheild 9mm with green laser. Its pretty thin and conceals pretty well. I keep it on me and my 45 springfield xdm in my car. I usually have at least 2 on me at all times.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
If You were wearing a t shirt and jeans, would anyone know u had it on you
Not the g43. It can fit in your pocket. U don't even need a holster. A Glock 26 is wider. It's the same size as my 23 except with a shorter barrel and grip. I wouldn't be able to conceal it in my pocket. You need a holster.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Not the g43. It can fit in your pocket. U don't even need a holster. A Glock 26 is wider. It's the same size as my 23 except with a shorter barrel and grip. I wouldn't be able to conceal it in my pocket. You need a holster.
I never trust glocks in my pocket though the with the lack of a safety that trigger could snag something:lupe: