Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like the g27. Haven't shot it. But since I'm used to having a 23, I can easily conceal a 27. The problem with the 27, is I can't ever find one used (cuz people never get rid of them) and new ones seem to cost damn near $600.

Yea I want a smaller Glock than the 22 I already have so that I can carry concealed

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Any of you all fukk with the ruger LCR .38? Might get that for my girl that's what she's had her eye on
:patrice:
This one of my guns. It's well built and won't ever fail. Great point and click revolver. It's great for your lady to carry on her or in her pocketbook. I initially got it to give to my lady at the time but that bytch was crazy and glad never gave her the gun. I was in Philly yesterday with it on me and this gun I carry 9/10 times. fukk I look like carrying extra clips and a bigger gun like I'm ever gonna be in a shoot out. This gun is made to pop a nikka hard so you can run away.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
This one of my guns. It's well built and won't ever fail. Great point and click revolver. It's great for your lady to carry on her or in her pocketbook. I initially got it to give to my lady at the time but that bytch was crazy and glad never gave her the gun. I was in Philly yesterday with it on me and this gun I carry 9/10 times. fukk I look like carrying extra clips and a bigger gun like I'm ever gonna be in a shoot out. This gun is made to pop a nikka hard so you can run away.

shyt I might get one too for when I'm in stricter states. I heard cali you can't even have anything more than 10 round mags
:francis:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
shyt I might get one too for when I'm in stricter states. I heard cali you can't even have anything more than 10 round mags
It's debatable about guns and extra clips. My stance is that you don't hear everyday responsible legal gun carriers in full blown shootouts so all that talk about being prepared goes out the window. With this gun, u can load with. 38 or mag rds.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

Yeah technical you can not, but when I go to the range, I see people with 20, 30+ cap mags. They have loop holes for everything, the law really only applies to blacks.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think the M&P Shield is my favorite compact right now over the Glock 43. May have to buy one.

nZo45na.jpg

Last edited: