Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
wmWlyPI.jpg

What distance though? :sas2:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I been noticing a lot more tension, when I go to different gun stores to purchase ammo.

Between the owners and black customers

You shouldn't have to bit go to big box retailers. Cabelas low key always has ammo deals on deck buy one get one, buy one get two, buy two get one , 50%off with additional purchase.

Hell even dikks sporting goods and walmart sells ammo. If you want something it sucks to wait but you can order whatever ammo you want and have it either delivered to your door or their store.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
You shouldn't have to bit go to big box retailers. Cabelas low key always has ammo deals on deck buy one get one, buy one get two, buy two get one , 50%off with additional purchase.

Hell even dikks sporting goods and walmart sells ammo. If you want something it sucks to wait but you can order whatever ammo you want and have it either delivered to your door or their store.
I prefer ordering ammo online and guns shipped to a FFL if I want to see a gun in person i can rent one at the range

tahoj4

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The house

This right here. I get all my ammo from big box retailers. I currently only buy 9mm but when I shoot other peoples guns I always buy ammo. Walmart is the cheapest I have found outside of ordering bulk ammo. That is for .226, 45, 9 and 22. Gun shows are good for cheap ammo as well. Don't ever spend where you are uncomfortable with the environment. I would rather order than give a racist a$$hole my money.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I saw the Walther PPS in person and I like it slightly more than then M&P Shield. Ok much more.

More aesthetic plus a better sight picture.

But I shot the Shield dead on target. I'll have to rent the PPS some time this week.

tahoj4

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The house
Don't know if this is everywhere but Walmart has 9mm Winchester Whitebox 200 round boxes on sale for $38. 115grn target ammo. I noticed that this was the price when I was in Louisiana last week and it is now the roll back price here in Colorado. I have shot a lot of it and have not had and issues. This is about $10 off what the normal price is. If you need 9mm target ammo this is a good deal.

capp34

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Don't know if this is everywhere but Walmart has 9mm Winchester Whitebox 200 round boxes on sale for $38. 115grn target ammo. I noticed that this was the price when I was in Louisiana last week and it is now the roll back price here in Colorado. I have shot a lot of it and have not had and issues. This is about $10 off what the normal price is. If you need 9mm target ammo this is a good deal.
Copped 3 of these a couple weeks ago. They also been having Federal 50 boxes for 10 and 100 for 18.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Shot the Walther PPS and honestly it's a toss up between that and the M&P Shield.

PPS has a better trigger or at least less painful with consecutive shots but I don't think with all the features that it justifies me paying possibly $200+ more for it.

Shot the Glock 26 too which is basically a double stack version of the 43 and shot it really accurate. It's just too large for my conceal carry needs.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
I saw the Walther PPS in person and I like it slightly more than then M&P Shield. Ok much more.

More aesthetic plus a better sight picture.

But I shot the Shield dead on target. I'll have to rent the PPS some time this week.
Shot the Walther PPS and honestly it's a toss up between that and the M&P Shield.

PPS has a better trigger or at least less painful with consecutive shots but I don't think with all the features that it justifies me paying possibly $200+ more for it.

Shot the Glock 26 too which is basically a double stack version of the 43 and shot it really accurate. It's just too large for my conceal carry needs.
Im thinking about getting a shield with that 75 buck rebate they have going on