Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Tavor IWI

Gun Review: IWI Tavor 9mm As A Possible Race Gun - The Firearm Blog

They are short barrel rifles from Israel. I've never seen the 9mm version until tonight. They make a 5.56 one. I was concerned about the accuracy being a shorter barrel but I short really good with it

YYpHd1R.jpg

Fun but I think the next thing on my gun list is a mid range rifle i.e. an AR-15.
How far was the target.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It's fun. It's like fishing where you just chill, only you get to shoot. Everyone has their own method of dressing (field dressing is the removal of organs and cutting, processing of the animal) no way is really the wrong way but you banter and clown about it. My boy always removes the hands and feet like the animal is going to come back and scratch him and give him rabies. We laugh about it, I used to do that now I typically leave them on unless I fukk up during processing.
Just take it serious once ur out walking around with loaded guns.

Nothing worse then hunting with a goofy ass nikka whos drunk and or clumsy acting all Willy nilly with a gun in his hand.

Looking at your friend like

"Why you bring this dude" :martin:

Last edited:

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
This the wrong thread for trolling. Watch your mouth or be hunbled.
raise your hand before you quote me again. like i said put me on ignore. youre obsessed at this point if im bothering you and you wont ignore me