Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I have heard good things about the ruger lcp2. The guy I shoot with swears it is a great shooting pocket pistol. The only ar I have shot is the Ruger 556. Same guy owns it. Put 90 rounds through it 2 weeks ago. I have been looking at AR 15's ever since.
Breh I love that LCP. I don't like big bulky handguns. Went to a store to hold the LCP and was surprised how small it really was. Haven't held the lcp2 but it has similar dimensions and a lot of improvements from the little research I've done. I'm seeing it for $299 about everywhere too. Once that Ar bug bites you tho :banderas:

tahoj4

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The house
Breh I love that LCP. I don't like big bulky handguns. Went to a store to hold the LCP and was surprised how small it really was. Haven't held the lcp2 but it has similar dimensions and a lot of improvements from the little research I've done. I'm seeing it for $299 about everywhere too. Once that Ar bug bites you tho :banderas:

Yeah man the AR bug is biting something fierce. I was just trowing lead down range and the sound. Tap tap tap tap tap! Low recoil. Cheap bullets. I see what it is the most popular rifle in the country. Was thinking about buying it in pieces. Palmetto State Armory has blemished complete lowers for sale for $150: PSA AR-15 Complete Blem Lower Magpul MOE Edition - Black, No Magazine - 37403

After FFL and back ground check you are looking at a lower around $180. You can buy the upper and the mags later and put your AR together piece by piece. If you buy clearance and specials you could put and AR together for less that $500.

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
Any of u brehs get accessories like a bullet proof vest or something?

Asking for a friend :mjpls:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yeah man the AR bug is biting something fierce. I was just trowing lead down range and the sound. Tap tap tap tap tap! Low recoil. Cheap bullets. I see what it is the most popular rifle in the country. Was thinking about buying it in pieces. Palmetto State Armory has blemished complete lowers for sale for $150: PSA AR-15 Complete Blem Lower Magpul MOE Edition - Black, No Magazine - 37403

After FFL and back ground check you are looking at a lower around $180. You can buy the upper and the mags later and put your AR together piece by piece. If you buy clearance and specials you could put and AR together for less that $500.

I want to build an AR but for my first I think I am going to buy. The prices have dropped a lot too. The Ruger AR 556 and the S&W MP15 are both $500-$600 online right now. I think gun and ammo prices are gonna continue to go down :blessed:

ByAnyMeans

Rookie
Daps
Brehs made that purchase a couple weeks ago and grabbed the Glock 19.

Been debating on the G43,26,19.

I shot them all over 3 different occasions in a month.

The goal is to have a CCW. The 19 is on the larger side but it shoots so well and I can cc it.

The 43 was too snappy and I didn't completely love how it fit in my hand. My fingers felt to close to the end of the Barrell. Felt like I was shooting my hand off. The 26, didn't feel like enough grip in my hand. The 19 fit perfect.l, shoot well those follow up shots were on target. Unlike the 43.

Still in the market fora summer CCW. I can conceal the 19. But if I can find a sitter for stack that I can shoot comfortability that will be the pick.

Any options brehs?

tahoj4

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The house
Brehs made that purchase a couple weeks ago and grabbed the Glock 19.

Been debating on the G43,26,19.

I shot them all over 3 different occasions in a month.

The goal is to have a CCW. The 19 is on the larger side but it shoots so well and I can cc it.

The 43 was too snappy and I didn't completely love how it fit in my hand. My fingers felt to close to the end of the Barrell. Felt like I was shooting my hand off. The 26, didn't feel like enough grip in my hand. The 19 fit perfect.l, shoot well those follow up shots were on target. Unlike the 43.

Still in the market fora summer CCW. I can conceal the 19. But if I can find a sitter for stack that I can shoot comfortability that will be the pick.

Any options brehs?

I like the Bersa Thunder .380: Thunder Series - Firearms - BERSA by Eagle Imports as a small gun but I have not had a chance to shoot it. Most of the people I know looking for cc guns are raving about the Ruger LCP2. But I think you will have that snappy shooting feeling from any polymer framed single stack gun. Congrats on the purchase of the G19.

tahoj4

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The house
I want to build an AR but for my first I think I am going to buy. The prices have dropped a lot too. The Ruger AR 556 and the S&W MP15 are both $500-$600 online right now. I think gun and ammo prices are gonna continue to go down :blessed:

I was thinking the same thing for my first AR. Also chances are prices will continue to go down because they can not longer push the agenda that an Democratic president is coming to take your guns. A lot of gun companies will have to sell cut rate prices to move extra product that was made thinking that Hillary would win.

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Out here in LA, we had gun buy back programs, where they would give you gift cards when you turn in gun(s). The fukked up part was that the cops in LA teamed up with the black churches to convince blacks to give up their guns. They always did it during thanksgiving, christmas and fathers day. The cops and the black churches would prop up crying black mothers who lost their sons to gun violence.

The crazy part was that, in the following weeks, the cops would do gang sweeps (all black people were not gang members, we have this all in laws gang law, which says if you live on the block your from that gang) and arrest a bunch of black men. It was a trick that the cops did with the help of the church, to arrest black men.

They needed to take the guns away, because they know the brothers would have shot back. You can look it up, Tariq talked about how the shyt was fukked up.

Also, every other year there is a rocket launcher being turned in during the gun buy back lol, motherfukker please, the police did that one. You really think the police really let somebody drop off a rocket launcher and not question him or arrest him.

A lot of those black men were clean and did not have any warrants, that's why a lot of brothers are like fukk the church in LA.

C/s... that shyt kills when I watch the news and it's always "cops are in the south L.A. area today for buy back and come get your gift card or 50 dollars"

I haven't seen once cop drives in north Hollywood or west L.A. to buy back guns

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IMG_20170330_1553354_zpsjm3wwyfs.jpg

I've got some hunting rifles but my shotgun I use for hunting and home protection and the glock 17 and cz 999 are what I regularly shoot/carry.

I keep the slug barrel on at the Crib and I often go to the range and shoot slugs. I have an alternative barrel for turkeys/waterfowl. Probably going to do a Spring turkey hunt. April 15 through may 31st

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
IMG_20170330_1553354_zpsjm3wwyfs.jpg

I've got some hunting rifles but my shotgun I use for hunting and home protection and the glock 17 and cz 999 are what I regularly shoot/carry.

I keep the slug barrel on at the Crib and I often go to the range and shoot slugs. I have an alternative barrel for turkeys/waterfowl. Probably going to do a Spring turkey hunt. April 15 through may 31st

Man I want to go hunting. I've gone skeet shooting. thing I've done that simulates hunting.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I want to go hunting. I've gone skeet shooting. thing I've done that simulates hunting.

its dope. sometimes you dont even get to shoot but tracking, waiting, watching, listening. Its very intimate and peaceful.

I think it would be dope to have a coli hunting trip. Its hard enough to get some of the cats I know to get organized to go.