Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Can't see carrying in the house. It would make sense if the neighborhood is so shytty you are constantly worried about a home invasion. My guy in Chicago goes running every morning with his gun. shyt is nuts.

You are right about gun people in Colorado. Everyone is armed. It's just no big deal out here. I was at the range 2 weeks ago breaking in my new gun and I though we were doing something when we pulled out 3 different guns. There were people there that were regulars with multiple gun cases.

My wife trips out now when I talk to random people in our area and all of them have at least 2 guns. She was like I did not realize guns were so popular. All I said was yep. That is why you need to learn how to shoot. Don't be a victim.

my wife is down in texas, and she said the same about guns everywhere down there also. but then again, u just need a license in texas to carry.

I'm an avid outdoor runner, and I don't have any gun small enough where it'd be feasable to comfortably carry it while exercising.

I don't carry in the house. I keep it on top of the fridge, and if I'm in the bed, it's under the pillow or in the first drawer might nightstand.

in illinois, u gotta wait 3 days from after you buy a gun til when u can pick it up. however, I know a spot out here where I can just order the gun off their website one day and simply pick it up which is cool so you don't have to make two trips. since there's no guns stores in chicago, having to not make that extra trip is worth it because one specifically has to drive all the way out to the suburbs for this.

tahoj4

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The house
my wife is down in texas, and she said the same about guns everywhere down there also. but then again, u just need a license in texas to carry.

I'm an avid outdoor runner, and I don't have any gun small enough where it'd be feasable to comfortably carry it while exercising.

I don't carry in the house. I keep it on top of the fridge, and if I'm in the bed, it's under the pillow or in the first drawer might nightstand.

in illinois, u gotta wait 3 days from after you buy a gun til when u can pick it up. however, I know a spot out here where I can just order the gun off their website one day and simply pick it up which is cool so you don't have to make two trips. since there's no guns stores in chicago, having to not make that extra trip is worth it because one specifically has to drive all the way out to the suburbs for this.

The homie in the Chi run with a compact 9mm. Still to big in my opinion. I like to run as well and could not see lugging around that iron. We do not have a waiting period here in Colorado. We only have the form you fill out and a back ground check.

It sucks that you have to keep a gun close by in your own home. When you think of home it should be an oasis in a desert of bs. Not somewhere where I have toi be armed in case someone breaks in. I am lucky that we live in a very low crime area. Home invasions are incredibly rare. If the crime rate was a lot higher I think I would have to have something close by.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The homie in the Chi run with a compact 9mm. Still to big in my opinion. I like to run as well and could not see lugging around that iron. We do not have a waiting period here in Colorado. We only have the form you fill out and a back ground check.

It sucks that you have to keep a gun close by in your own home. When you think of home it should be an oasis in a desert of bs. Not somewhere where I have toi be armed in case someone breaks in. I am lucky that we live in a very low crime area. Home invasions are incredibly rare. If the crime rate was a lot higher I think I would have to have something close by.

I used to live in a very unsafe neighborhood and had multiple break ins including one when I was with my kid. I have since moved to a very safe area, but that is what had me adopt that mentality

I don't even think I'd run with the single stack glock 43. I already find it a burden to carry my keys. can't imagine carrying a gun. and I'm not gonna wear a damn fanny pack like a :wrist:

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I get off papers in a month :wow:
Wanna cop a .223 and a sub-compact handgun. Looking at that ruger 380 but any suggestions for the ar?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Can't see carrying in the house. It would make sense if the neighborhood is so shytty you are constantly worried about a home invasion. My guy in Chicago goes running every morning with his gun. shyt is nuts.

You are right about gun people in Colorado. Everyone is armed. It's just no big deal out here. I was at the range 2 weeks ago breaking in my new gun and I though we were doing something when we pulled out 3 different guns. There were people there that were regulars with multiple gun cases.

My wife trips out now when I talk to random people in our area and all of them have at least 2 guns. She was like I did not realize guns were so popular. All I said was yep. That is why you need to learn how to shoot. Don't be a victim.
he is one of those preppers and his neighborhood is shytty. North Philly, we go the range out there. In Denver I was as the range in Wheat Ridge

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
next time I get some extra money, I'm copping either a single stack glock 43 or a glock 27.
I'm sitting on $13 K bonus burning a hole I in my pocket. I want to look into getting a custom sniper rifle but I dunno.. I got enough guns for now

tahoj4

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The house
I used to live in a very unsafe neighborhood and had multiple break ins including one when I was with my kid. I have since moved to a very safe area, but that is what had me adopt that mentality

I don't even think I'd run with the single stack glock 43. I already find it a burden to carry my keys. can't imagine carrying a gun. and I'm not gonna wear a damn fanny pack like a :wrist:

$hit I would carry in the house too if someone broke in and I was with my kids. Good to hear that you have moved to a safer environment. I feel you about running with keys or anything else. That is why it blows my mind that he runs with a firearm.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Also, I've been looking at different gun channels on YouTube (Hickok45 is def. my favorite) and stumbled across this guy:

Some of his videos are good, but ion know...he seems kinda c00nish to me...:patrice:

I don't think he is a c00n, but he definitely knows he is making his videos for a white audience, and it gets uncomfortable to me how he tries to throw in slang and alter his cadence to fit a white stereotype for a black guy.

tahoj4

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The house
I get off papers in a month :wow:
Wanna cop a .223 and a sub-compact handgun. Looking at that ruger 380 but any suggestions for the ar?

I have heard good things about the ruger lcp2. The guy I shoot with swears it is a great shooting pocket pistol. The only ar I have shot is the Ruger 556. Same guy owns it. Put 90 rounds through it 2 weeks ago. I have been looking at AR 15's ever since.

tahoj4

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The house
he is one of those preppers and his neighborhood is shytty. North Philly, we go the range out there. In Denver I was as the range in Wheat Ridge

Well you can never be too prepared. Seems like the closer you get to the mountains the more crazy stuff you see. I am in the north metro area. I would love a rifle but I don't have a safe or a gun locker. I will have to get one soon. I want to get more stuff but I currently don't have a good place to put it.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
My pastor and all the deacons strapped. :beli:

Yea, I went to the same one. I agree more blacks need to be armed. Gun buy back programs are only in the hood, you ever noticed that... Hmmm. The premise behind that program is to get guns off the streets and to stop killings. It's no gun buy back programs in them hick places but they armed to the teeth. In Colorado my eyes opened when I found out everybody got a gun. shyt was ridiculous the amount of guns I saw. This one dude at the gun range had silencers on all his guns and a shotgun he modded to shoot something ridiculous like 10 rds a second or some shyt.

Out here in LA, we had gun buy back programs, where they would give you gift cards when you turn in gun(s). The fukked up part was that the cops in LA teamed up with the black churches to convince blacks to give up their guns. They always did it during thanksgiving, christmas and fathers day. The cops and the black churches would prop up crying black mothers who lost their sons to gun violence.

The crazy part was that, in the following weeks, the cops would do gang sweeps (all black people were not gang members, we have this all in laws gang law, which says if you live on the block your from that gang) and arrest a bunch of black men. It was a trick that the cops did with the help of the church, to arrest black men.

They needed to take the guns away, because they know the brothers would have shot back. You can look it up, Tariq talked about how the shyt was fukked up.

Also, every other year there is a rocket launcher being turned in during the gun buy back lol, motherfukker please, the police did that one. You really think the police really let somebody drop off a rocket launcher and not question him or arrest him.

A lot of those black men were clean and did not have any warrants, that's why a lot of brothers are like fukk the church in LA.

Last edited: