Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The culture kinda goes hand in hand with gun ownership though, no?

It's hard to even know what to buy without getting into it at least a little bit.

Went to a gun show and there was a vendor set up with a bunch of Nazi German WWII military regalia and SS gear. :merchant:
It's not the same. The second part of your post proves my point.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So I went to pick my shyt up? They call the FBI and they delayed my shyt WTF.

Is this normal?

tahoj4

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The house
The culture kinda goes hand in hand with gun ownership though, no?

It's hard to even know what to buy without getting into it at least a little bit.

Went to a gun show and there was a vendor set up with a bunch of Nazi German WWII military regalia and SS gear. :merchant:

What city were you in where they were selling Nazi gear? Out side of being outnumbered that the show I had not issues. People just wanted me to buy. Cash is king. If I had the money would have loved to come home with a iwi tavor.

NBA Youngbreh

DaDumbWay
Daps
Reppin
The Boot to Dallas
Because of LEFT WING POLITICS BULLshyt.. ESPECIALLY FROM LISTENING TO BLACK RADIO LIKE TOM JOYNER OR OTHERS...

I signed up with the african American gun association who are based out of Houston through the NRA who im currently signed up as well and also recommended them to me.

the NRA also helped me get a lawyer when i had a self defense case when a dude tried to break in my crib
Exactly why I encourage most my boys to join

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
So I went to pick my shyt up? They call the FBI and they delayed my shyt WTF.

Is this normal?

blackbush1.gif

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
gun fights happen all the time.

in the heat of the moment you have no clue how many shots you will let off.

shooting someone isn't like a video game, there is not hit box feedback letting you know your shots are hitting.

if the person is moving and scrambling its hard to tell in the moment if you shots are on point, so you will most likely keep firing till the person hits the ground.
I know what you saying. Responsible gun carriers don't want to get into gun fights, is what I'm saying. Sounds like something in the movies or video games. For every situation there is a gun so it's good to be prepared, very true. I can't see anyone sticking around after hearing a desert eagle or any gun that shoots mag rds. A buddy of mine in North Philly carries 2 spare clips and a loaded glock while in his house. When I'm in Philly I have 5 extra clips, 2 on me and 3 in the car due to what I do. Where he's at I would expect gunfights

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Went to my fist gun show in January in Denver. There were like 10 black people in a huge building that was packed with people. It was a weird feeling. But I have always felt that if they wanted the gun rules changed just get more minorities to buy guns. Rules would change quick. More blacks need to be armed. Protect your self and your family.
Yea, I went to the same one. I agree more blacks need to be armed. Gun buy back programs are only in the hood, you ever noticed that... Hmmm. The premise behind that program is to get guns off the streets and to stop killings. It's no gun buy back programs in them hick places but they armed to the teeth. In Colorado my eyes opened when I found out everybody got a gun. shyt was ridiculous the amount of guns I saw. This one dude at the gun range had silencers on all his guns and a shotgun he modded to shoot something ridiculous like 10 rds a second or some shyt.

tahoj4

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The house
Yea, I went to the same one. I agree more blacks need to be armed. Gun buy back programs are only in the hood, you ever noticed that... Hmmm. The premise behind that program is to get guns off the streets and to stop killings. It's no gun buy back programs in them hick places but they armed to the teeth. In Colorado my eyes opened when I found out everybody got a gun. shyt was ridiculous the amount of guns I saw. This one dude at the gun range had silencers on all his guns and a shotgun he modded to shoot something ridiculous like 10 rds a second or some shyt.

Can't see carrying in the house. It would make sense if the neighborhood is so shytty you are constantly worried about a home invasion. My guy in Chicago goes running every morning with his gun. shyt is nuts.

You are right about gun people in Colorado. Everyone is armed. It's just no big deal out here. I was at the range 2 weeks ago breaking in my new gun and I though we were doing something when we pulled out 3 different guns. There were people there that were regulars with multiple gun cases.

My wife trips out now when I talk to random people in our area and all of them have at least 2 guns. She was like I did not realize guns were so popular. All I said was yep. That is why you need to learn how to shoot. Don't be a victim.