NULL

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Question (this might be another thread tho):

Why do so many black people seem to be anti-gun?

@skeetsinternal @Rekorb @ProfessionallyTrill @Stir Fry @Kamikaze Revy @4d 6f 6e 65 79 @Cali_livin @Menelik II

and anyone else who wanna contribute
Good question. I've refrained from posting my guns on FB for the obvious but I already know the reaction I'd get.

I think has to do with us as a people always "turning the other cheek" and since we're already seen as aggressive, Black folk are like "Damn, do you want even more targets on you?!" :damn:

Whereas I see it as a right that others (especially cacs) take advantage of.

tahoj4

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The house
I think that if you did not grow up around people with guns you only get the negative stigma that comes with them. My wife hates the fact that I just bought my first gun, but she understands the climate in this country. I would rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it. I grew up in the south. Everyone had guns my grandfather had a bunch of shotguns and rifles in the corner of the closet and ammo on the top shelf we were taught as kids don't touch them or you get ur ass beat. Could be a regional thing.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes

@skeetsinternal @Rekorb @ProfessionallyTrill @Stir Fry @Kamikaze Revy @4d 6f 6e 65 79 @Cali_livin @Menelik II

I haven't noticed black folks being antigun. However I have noticed the establishment being anti - blacks with- guns. I remember going to a gun show in Colorado and being the only black buying guns in the venue of thousands.

Look up black guns matter on IG or the breh attorneyawesome on IG. shyt like this scares folks

Rekorb

Banned
Daps
I haven't noticed black folks being antigun. However I have noticed the establishment being anti - blacks with- guns. I remember going to a gun show in Colorado and being the only black buying guns in the venue of thousands.

Look up black guns matter on IG or the breh attorneyawesome on IG. shyt like this scares folks

Firearms are so practical too, especially for a dude who hates to repeat himself.

Like a picture, a big gun says a thousand words.

tahoj4

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The house

Went to my fist gun show in January in Denver. There were like 10 black people in a huge building that was packed with people. It was a weird feeling. But I have always felt that if they wanted the gun rules changed just get more minorities to buy guns. Rules would change quick. More blacks need to be armed. Protect your self and your family.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West

Because of LEFT WING POLITICS BULLshyt.. ESPECIALLY FROM LISTENING TO BLACK RADIO LIKE TOM JOYNER OR OTHERS...

I signed up with the african American gun association who are based out of Houston through the NRA who im currently signed up as well and also recommended them to me.

the NRA also helped me get a lawyer when i had a self defense case when a dude tried to break in my crib

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thinking about getting a Glock...I like their simplicity, and easy to clean and take apart. I just can't figure out which one to get for conceal carry

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
You should try it, not sure how the polymer would impact its performance.

CZ-75 is easily the best firearm I've ever shot with the SIG a close second, and would be my first semi auto purchase, but I want to get the Smith & Wesson 686 first.

smith-wesson-model-686-plus-beauty.jpg
That .357 is beautiful:wow:

I want me a revolver more than any gun.

My cousin just copped an AR-10. Don't know what the hell he wants with it:beli:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm not sure that's entirely accurate. In my experience minorities are often anti-gun culture but are 100% pro gun as self defense.

The culture kinda goes hand in hand with gun ownership though, no?

It's hard to even know what to buy without getting into it at least a little bit.

Went to my fist gun show in January in Denver. There were like 10 black people in a huge building that was packed with people. It was a weird feeling. But I have always felt that if they wanted the gun rules changed just get more minorities to buy guns. Rules would change quick. More blacks need to be armed. Protect your self and your family.

Went to a gun show and there was a vendor set up with a bunch of Nazi German WWII military regalia and SS gear. :merchant:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Also, I've been looking at different gun channels on YouTube (Hickok45 is def. my favorite) and stumbled across this guy:

Some of his videos are good, but ion know...he seems kinda c00nish to me...:patrice:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
You aint shooting zombies irl. In real life you won't be letting off 10 rounds or shooting and ducking.

gun fights happen all the time.

in the heat of the moment you have no clue how many shots you will let off.

shooting someone isn't like a video game, there is not hit box feedback letting you know your shots are hitting.

if the person is moving and scrambling its hard to tell in the moment if you shots are on point, so you will most likely keep firing till the person hits the ground.