Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

ByAnyMeans

Rookie
Daps
What's the best Glock for conceal carry?

27? 42? 43?

Man the Glock 43 is really light. Single stack 9mm.

I like it. Why not a sub compact like a Glock 19 though?

I like the Glock 43 personally

My CHP should be here within the next 2 days based on state law at worse a week if they wanna give me a temp permit.

I'm between the Glock 19 and Glock 43. I've only shot the 17 so I have to try the 19 and 43 out but it's only 4mm diff in width based on specs. That's literally two nickels, is that diff noticeable to those that Carry?

To me the difference in capacity for 4mm is miniscule but I've never walked around with 2lbs of metal on my waist. What y'all think brehs?

ByAnyMeans

Rookie
Daps
What Glock Holsters do y'all recommend?

For those that Carry, do you carry while running? If so what gun do you carry?

Any recommendations for a person just getting there CHP? I keep hearing belt and holster are important. Anything else ?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
My CHP should be here within the next 2 days based on state law at worse a week if they wanna give me a temp permit.

I'm between the Glock 19 and Glock 43. I've only shot the 17 so I have to try the 19 and 43 out but it's only 4mm diff in width based on specs. That's literally two nickels, is that diff noticeable to those that Carry?

To me the difference in capacity for 4mm is miniscule but I've never walked around with 2lbs of metal on my waist. What y'all think brehs?

I was gonna get the glock 43 for the wife, and have been saying that forever. I might still buy it cuz I like how it's single stacked. I don't have a 9mm either. I carry my glock 23 all the time however.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
What Glock Holsters do y'all recommend?

For those that Carry, do you carry while running? If so what gun do you carry?

Any recommendations for a person just getting there CHP? I keep hearing belt and holster are important. Anything else ?

my smallest gun is the glock 23. and that shyt is simply too large to carry while exercising or running.

I have a basic holster than clips to the inside of whatever pants I have on.

R0bV3j9.jpg

R0bV3j9.jpg

ByAnyMeans

Rookie
Daps
OK the Glock 23 is the same as the 19 right just a diff in caliber? How easy is it to conceal that 23 and what's your build, holster set up, and everyday wear of you don't mind me asking?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
OK the Glock 23 is the same as the 19 right just a diff in caliber? How easy is it to conceal that 23 and what's your build, holster set up, and everyday wear of you don't mind me asking?

yes, its the same size as a G19. it depends on what ur wearing. I can conceal with any pair of regular fitting jeans, but the problem I have is I don't like how it feels inside my waste when I'm sitting down or driving most times. usually I put it between the seat or in my cupholder if I don't have anything in there.

then when I get out the car, I'll put it inside my waste. or on my right hip.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
For those of you looking for concealed carry
Taurus has a new line of 380 pistols out called spectrum that they introduced at SHOT.

Taurus-Spectrum-5.jpg

Taurus-Spectrum-7.jpg

Taurus-Spectrum-14.jpg

The basics: the Spectrum is a .380 ACP subcompact pistol in the same general category as the Ruger LCP and Kel-Tec P-3AT. Taurus designed this gun to be a true double-action only pistol that is striker fired. It is slightly wider and rounded around the grip making it markedly more comfortable to hold than either of the previous two company’s pistols.

Look nice, but my hands are to Damn big trying to grip it