Reppin
Wasted Talent
Crye SIX12 Update | SHOT 2017

IMG_9622-660x495.jpg

IMG_9621.jpg

IMG_9625-1.jpg

IMG_9620-1.jpg

IMG_9629.jpg

Crye has the SIX12 at SHOT Show again. This time they have a separate booth from all the Multicam gear. The booth was being stationed by two guys from Vantage Arms. Vantage Arms is the company manufacturing the SIX12. According to Eric D’Ambrosio-Correll and Yruy Karfiol, they are shooting for Q3 to begin accepting orders and Q4 to begin shipping.

The SIX12 will retail for $1800.

It will be sold only as a full length Shotgun. It will be up to the customer to file the appropriate paperwork if you want to run shorter barrels.

Unfortunately since the SIX12 will only be sold as a shotgun, you cannot file it as AOW. They could sell it as a firearm, like the Black Aces Tactical guns and the new Mossberg 500. Where the overall length is over 26 inches but it never had a stock. A brace would help. At the moment they have no intention to go this route.

Replacement cylinder pricing is yet to be determined.

They also will have a not so scary looking sporting version with wood furniture. As you can see below, the barrels are threaded for chokes.

Here is the full length barreled SIX12 mounted under an SBR. It is silly but just imagine if you had this set up on an 18″ barreled AR. Other than the tax stamp needed for the SBR, the shotgun is still classified as a shotgun since OAL requirements and barrel length requirements have been met.

That looks fukkin ridiculous. I must have it.

ByAnyMeans

Rookie
Daps
Think he did some work to the trigger prior to that

He did,but if that was at home that bullet flying through the wall

Yea he had to. I can't find the video but I saw a video of a Glock with the slide exposed so you could see the spring compress. And it showed even pulling that trigger significantly the gun wouldn't go off unless someone used 5.5 pounds of pressure.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Yea he had to. I can't find the video but I saw a video of a Glock with the slide exposed so you could see the spring compress. And it showed even pulling that trigger significantly the gun wouldn't go off unless someone used 5.5 pounds of pressure.
This dude didn't even touch the trigger in the video, which is crazy, just seating the round was enough to fire the round, I wonder what malfunctioned

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Fukkin fakkits playing with tools to shove up their ass cause they know they aint bustin shyt.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
FN M249S Para | SHOT 2017 - The Firearm Blog
20170118_183754957_iOS-660x495.jpg

20170118_183738719_iOS.jpg

20170118_183907537_iOS.jpg

Last year some of the most-talked-about guns were the three in FN’s new Military Collector Series, and the darling of the trio was the M249S civilian SAW. For 2017, FN is expanding the line to include the FN M249S Para, the SAW designed for paratroopers.

In military use, the Para model SAW has become increasingly popular as troops are spending more and more time riding in and jumping out of vehicles. Combat ops in built-up areas usually occur at shorter ranges where the shorter barrel of the para isn’t much of a detriment to accuracy.

With the success of the civilian model of the standard M249, it was a no-brainer to build a civilian para model. Like its long-barreled brother, the M249S Para is a semi-auto that fires from closed bolt but is otherwise a near-copy of the government model.

It has a machine gun grade 16.1-inch barrel, flip-up feed tray, integrated bipod, and the adjustable telescoping and rotating buttstock. It has an overall length of 31.5 inches to 37 inches and weighs in at a hefty 16 pounds, slightly lighter than the FN M249S Standard. It can use linked ammunition or a standard magazine.

Like the M249S Standard, the M249S Para has a top cover with an integrated MIL-STD-1913 rail for optics or other accessories, a folding carrying handle, crossbolt safety, non-reciprocationg charging handle, and quick-change barrel capability.

The FN M249S Para has an MSRP of $8,799 in black and $9,199 in flat dark earth.
===========

Damn I'll never own one but I want want, Hope someone can make a PKP or PKM thats affordable.

ByAnyMeans

Rookie
Daps
This dude didn't even touch the trigger in the video, which is crazy, just seating the round was enough to fire the round, I wonder what malfunctioned

Took another look and the finger doesn't appear to be I. The trigger guard the second before. Only if he touched it right after but we can't tell. Doubt it though. That's crazy.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Took another look and the finger doesn't appear to be I. The trigger guard the second before. Only if he touched it right after but we can't tell. Doubt it though. That's crazy.
I was looking real quick because I was sure the firing pin can go until the trigger is pressed with a glock, they said the firing pin safety and trigger bar would both have to malfunction for what happend to occur.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Think he did some work to the trigger prior to that

He did,but if that was at home that bullet flying through the wall

Yeah for sure.

I recall hearing about the police officers stuck in the rubble of the South Tower during 9/11. Apparently it got so hot down there that a gun malfunctioned and was shooting off rounds by itself. Of course they didn't see it but they heard gunfire from it.