Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I don't... would only keep one chambered if I was in a situation where I really knew something was just about imminent to happen
Israeli method probably isn't the best if you are carrying.
Just looked at the video, the man didn't install his new trigger properly and it failed, supposed to be installed by gunsmith only, he did it himself.

Assuming you don't fukk up your shyt though its better to carry with a round in cocked and locked

i shoot it all the time.. since i have bigger hands and added soft grips to it, shyt shoot comfortable... but the noise after awhile starts to fukk up your hearing without plugs
Man it destroyed my hand but unlike you I have small hands so that probably plays a big deal

Logmanjames

All Star
Daps
Planning on getting a K31 soon, scope and the works. After that I plan on collecting old service rifles, sniper rifles and antiques before getting a handgun:yeshrug:

AlwaysLurkin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't realize you could get an automatic weapon..just have to register it with the police as soon as u get it

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:dwillhuh:shyt like that makes me not want to keep a round in the chamber

when I'm awake, I usually keep my shyt on top of the fridge, and one time I knocked that shyt off and it fell on the ground while chambered. freaked me out initially, but guns aren't made to discharge from dropping them. as a matter of fact, that shyt should NEVER happen.

ryanb9nd

Rookie
Daps
My most recent purchase is the M&P 9mm 2.0
Will be at the range tomorrow putting it through the basic

E0YCo

Last edited: