Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
after actually handling a gun a few months ago, i got to say the energy even coming off those tools is so hollow. made me second guess working to becoming good and working on marksmanship

Dr.seuss Swag

Trouble Man
Daps
Reppin
Fla
I just ordered this for my upcoming birthday... Exact gun.

moss_50588-2.jpg
First gun I ever bought, no regrets, you cock that bytch it'll catch everybody's attention

Dr.seuss Swag

Trouble Man
Daps
Reppin
Fla
So I plan on purchasing a pistol soon, I have my conceals I would like to have something good on the hip and something around the house any suggestions? I keep hearing about this ruger sr9c

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
So I plan on purchasing a pistol soon, I have my conceals I would like to have something good on the hip and something around the house any suggestions? I keep hearing about this ruger sr9c
there are a lot of easily concealed guns on the market. For the most part outside the freedom group all these guns perform well and it really comes down to personal preference and grip comfort

AlwaysLurkin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Used some cheap sporting ammo at the range and it consistently jammed the ruger..wouldn't even lock the slide back after the mag was empty.Then they got the nerve to say I can't use my own ammo :camby: