Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
You looking specifically at bolt action or semi autos as well?
I would say Savage and Tikka offer excellent bang for your buck with a longer track record than Mossberg.

Bolt action.. At this point i just want to buy cheap with decent quality since my shotgun been good for the last 5 years

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
You looking specifically at bolt action or semi autos as well?
I would say Savage and Tikka offer excellent bang for your buck with a longer track record than Mossberg.

I've been meaning to pick up a Tikka Lite for the longest now, but it's very hard to find distributors for them.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I've been meaning to pick up a Tikka Lite for the longest now, but it's very hard to find distributors for them.
Yeah I've been looking a a tikka t3 tac or just saving up and getting the big bro Sako.
You might just have to order online and get it sent to a local ffl.
thats what I had to do for my RIA and Girsan 1911 since none of my local shops had any.

Bolt action.. At this point i just want to buy cheap with decent quality since my shotgun been good for the last 5 years

I hear you, like I said I don't trust Mossberg entirely because they haven't been in the rifle game strong and developed a history.

That said what round are you looking to work off of?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
time to move to AZ or NV huh
:manny:

:dunno: Me and my family just got back from a little vacation in Nevada.

With Trump in office i kind of like being the big fish in a small pond these days. I don't know how brehs can manage living in such outwardly racially hostile states. Cali has its own ways, but at least we can move freely for the most part out here.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Yeah I've been looking a a tikka t3 tac or just saving up and getting the big bro Sako.
You might just have to order online and get it sent to a local ffl.
thats what I had to do for my RIA and Girsan 1911 since none of my local shops had any.

I hear you, like I said I don't trust Mossberg entirely because they haven't been in the rifle game strong and developed a history.

That said what round are you looking to work off of?

270 Winchester

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
:dunno: Me and my family just got back from a little vacation in Nevada.

With Trump in office i kind of like being the big fish in a small pond these days. I don't know how brehs can manage living in such outwardly racially hostile states. Cali has its own ways, but at least we can move freely for the most part out here.
I have family out in Las Vegas they love it, been out there for around 12 years now.
I've primarily lived in the south, deep south, no issue at all, compared to when I visited my sister in Ohio (beaver creek) and up to New Jersey Trenton. I hated both places, very nervous around the whites in the north and midwest, its like they never interact with blacks regularly.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Would night sights and a light be overkill for a Glock 19 for HD?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Would night sights and a light be overkill for a Glock 19 for HD?
I don't think they would be overkill.
You have different schools of though, some who say put the light on the gun and others who say have your light off hand, to me its your house in a hd situation its easier to remember a light on your gun than to try to find another flash light on top of that you would most likely be bunkered down in a room and waiting, instead of going and seeking the threat so best to be able to see your target and possibly disorient them with a bright light coming on them than firing in low light where you might not get the ability to clearly see the target.

my .02