Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That racist bytch was simply discriminating against you. Leave a bad review on Facebook and find another place.

Keep in mind, the burbs just outside of Atlanta is essentially KKK country. Lots of ardent white supremacists there.

Look for big box stores if you want to purchase guns.

Yeah...that's what I suspect. I've handled other firearms including FNH SCAR, ARs, etc not just handguns. I just forgot the mechanics due to how I do things usually.

Even in the ranges I went to Texas if I had issues with the way I handled things they would help me and be on to my lane to shoot.

Definitely thinking of writing a bad review but I want to do it anonymously :lolbron:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Yeah...that's what I suspect. I've handled other firearms including FNH SCAR, ARs, etc not just handguns. I just forgot the mechanics due to how I do things usually.

Even in the ranges I went to Texas if I had issues with the way I handled things they would help me and be on to my lane to shoot.

Definitely thinking of writing a bad review but I want to do it anonymously :lolbron:
In Texas, they will literally breakdown the gun for you and teach you how to shoot it before you go on to the range. That cac bytch was just fukking with you.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Ive finally decided on the AR i want to buy. This lovely beast:

SW-MP15-7.jpg

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In Texas, they will literally breakdown the gun for you and teach you how to shoot it before you go on to the range. That cac bytch was just fukking with you.

Texans have been nothing but helpful in my journey to learning how to shoot. I have a gym buddy that is white and right wing as fukk but he just believes in personal liberties and the second amendment.

To my surprise the Texas rednecks have been different than what I encountered in the deep South. Who knew.

Yea so I wrote a bad review and won't be going back.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Even at gun stores I've been in Texas they rack the firearm first then release the mag.

You NEVER do it that way.

You drop the magazine first, then rack..

Doing it the opposite way, can possibly chamber a round,and many guns will fire without a magazine in them.

bignell

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Doing it the opposite way, can possibly chamber a round,and many guns will fire without a magazine in them.

Yeah man..I don't think she was being racist she was just ensuring you properly knew how to show her a cleared firearm..There's no point in clearing the weapon if the magazine is still in it,you can still chamber a round...Maybe she came across as racist,but when it comes to range safety ......you can never be to careful....

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I guess because they were never loaded they fur it that way.

Now after asking I understand about it potentially chambering a round

Still. Not enough to not let me go on the range

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah man..I don't think she was being racist she was just ensuring you properly knew how to show her a cleared firearm..There's no point in clearing the weapon if the magazine is still in it,you can still chamber a round...Maybe she came across as racist,but when it comes to range safety ......you can never be to careful....

Would it be enough to let me not go on the range though? Even if I hurt myself they wouldn't be liable.

She instead didn't even try explaining then tried to upsell me on a course.

bignell

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Would it be enough to let me not go on the range though? Even if I hurt myself they wouldn't be liable.

Me personally .I would have showed you the proper way to do it,and explained why it's done that way..Remember it's not just you their responsible for ,but other patron's also..Believe it or not,but you would be surprised how some people purchase the coolest looking gun they see and go straight to the range without any proper training..In my opinion weapons/gun license's shouldn't be issued without some kind of military/law enforcement background or formal training.....