Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Well I'm at another range in Atlanta now and shooting. Didn't have any problems getting in lol
HIt or miss, thought Atlanta might be cooler. i live in alabama and I've never had a problem, even with the guys with the SS tattoos on their neck. they just take my money and move on, even talk shyt when other whties aren't around, which is kind of funny.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
HIt or miss, thought Atlanta might be cooler. i live in alabama and I've never had a problem, even with the guys with the SS tattoos on their neck. they just take my money and move on, even talk shyt when other whties aren't around, which is kind of funny.

The first place I went to was in Fayetteville which is south outside Atlanta.

I talked to a safety guy there and he said it was shoot at your own risk but we try to make it as safe as possible and help shooters at every level.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well I saw this review of the range I got denied from today..

Yg1w0iI.png

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Recommendations on gun cleaning kits or do y'all buy everything separately? Specifically for AR-15s and 9mm semi-autos.

I bought some kits for my 9's, 45's and 12 gage. My AK and my 45 came with a small kit.

I bought KleenBore cleaning kits for my 9's and my 12 gage.

The cleaners I bought separately: BreakFree CLP, Ballistol, Hoppes 9 Gun Grease and Slip 2000 EWL.

I stop using Slip 2000 Carbon Killer, because it removed some of the black paint finish on the inside of my dust cover for my Ak. I threw that shyt away.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Soooo I saw the Daniel Defense MK 12 at that gun shop today.

Daniel Defense MK12 (Daniel Defense Tornado®) - Rifle Length - Gas System - Firearms | Daniel Defense

I liked the feel of it and the grips.

Also the Black Rain Ordnance BRO 15 Model. You can see above.

Thoughts on them bros?

A lot of people who run clinics said DD aren't worth the money, you can get a Colt or lwrc for as much or less with higher quality track records.

I don't know though, I don't have the personal experience with them

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I bought some kits for my 9's, 45's and 12 gage. My AK and my 45 came with a small kit.

I bought KleenBore cleaning kits for my 9's and my 12 gage.

The cleaners I bought separately: BreakFree CLP, Ballistol, Hoppes 9 Gun Grease and Slip 2000 EWL.

I stop using Slip 2000 Carbon Killer, because it removed some of the black paint finish on the inside of my dust cover for my Ak. I threw that shyt away.
man my dad brought me up using wd40 to clean no problems yet

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just pick up the Glock 30 45. Auto

Lemme say I put 100 rounds though it at the range after buying it today, and I honestly shoot it more accurately then my Glock 19 9mm...

%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i65.tinypic.com/o8udli.png%5B/IMG%5D

.45ACP as a round is much harder to shoot than a 9mil for many people.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
.45ACP as a round is much harder to shoot than a 9mil for many people.
depends, my sisters and mother aim perfectly with my 1911 and put out consistant 1 inch 5 shot groupings with it.
With my stoeger 9mm they are wild and over the place.
Hell when I was teaching my cousin and nephew to shot, they had better aim with the Xd 45 than with my stoeger

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
depends, my sisters and mother aim perfectly with my 1911 and put out consistant 1 inch 5 shot groupings with it.
With my stoeger 9mm they are wild and over the place.
Hell when I was teaching my cousin and nephew to shot, they had better aim with the Xd 45 than with my stoeger
How's that Stoeger overall for you, breh? :jbhmm:
I know Turkey's been handling this model for Beretta but I don't know anyone who's actually owned a model.